Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

First of all congratulations for the obedience achievements of RS, Ptolomy, Bedazzled and MG!! :thumbsup: Nice to hear the agility results and glad to hear your near misses anne, RS and amypie :D

The worst is poor RallyVally she probably has to clarify everything since she can't even watch the ring beforehand cos she's first! :laugh:

Well she will keep getting dogs at the beginning of the alphabet!! laugh.gif

I don't mind being first so much - like Mirawee said the judge is happy to explain exactly how they want things because they don't expect you to know being first. :) The worst is having a hairy dog that is first up so I need to be up extra early.

CC - Would love to have a social meet over the summer with Toby, Z and the cresties again. Hmm photos here are some Flickr sets if people are interested;

Los Angeles

Las Vegas http://www.flickr.com/photos/46087317@N04/sets/72157628137098097/

blimey you lot make me sick..chatter chatter and cockroaches yuk ! and all the while I have been at our Xmas wind up in the rain :eek: still we managed ok and the malamute sled team managed to get out with Santa between the thunder so all the dogs were ok :thumbsup: actually it went well but RS there was a lab I wanted you to meet ...

Yeah I got to mum's at 6pm and it was thundering and lightening all over the place, not to mention rain so heavy it was bordering on hail. We both looked at each other and went there is no way in heck we're going out in that :olaugh.gif After mum went and bought tinsel and battery operated xmas lights to dress Pippa up in laugh.gif

Glad it went well, Rusky! Whose Lab did you want me to meet?

Yeah I got to mum's at 6pm and it was thundering and lightening all over the place, not to mention rain so heavy it was bordering on hail. We both looked at each other and went there is no way in heck we're going out in that :olaugh.gif After mum went and bought tinsel and battery operated xmas lights to dress Pippa up in laugh.gif

Glad it went well, Rusky! Whose Lab did you want me to meet?

I don't blame anyone for not coming it was horrid weather, I got absolutely drowned just from my car to the transportable and very wet feet as It was flooded :D You can meet the lab next term. We go back Feb 6th BTW.

I don't blame anyone for not coming it was horrid weather, I got absolutely drowned just from my car to the transportable and very wet feet as It was flooded :D You can meet the lab next term. We go back Feb 6th BTW.

Do we have the windup this Thursday? Are we bringing a plate of goodies each like last time?

Do we have the windup this Thursday? Are we bringing a plate of goodies each like last time?

yes we are :thumbsup: will train first though :laugh: