Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I have a half shaved dog too but you can't tell as much with mine :rofl: Poor Trixie is so doped up.

Awe, my poor little Trixie girl, gentle cuddles to you. Hehe, someone in this household will probabaly be having a little op in a couple of months, wonder if he'll loose that sex drive too. :(

Well i don't normally post brags in here but today i am.

My precious Gordon Setter Zinger just won Best of Breed at the Sydney Royal Show.

Zinger is on holidays in the east for a few weeks or months

well done on zingers win :rofl:

My precious Gordon Setter Zinger just won Best of Breed at the Sydney Royal Show.

Well done Michelle! Good boy Zinger :)

Great day for WA dogs at the Royal today, BOB Dobe & Silky as well :(

Yay :( Well done Zinger :) Congratulations Showdog :D

So sorry to hear about Scoota Sandi, loads of healing vibes heading his way from me and my gang :D

Congratulations Showdog, and all the other WA winners :(

Finally got the pics sorted from the agility :) Not 100% happy with them, certainly need more practice, especially with focus and positioning, but it was my first attempt at photographing agility - that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it :)

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/scr...mview=slideshow

Congrats on Zinger's win!

Congratilations Showdogs on your Royal win and to the other WA winners - when is the group judging??

I never thought that I would say this but I am having problems finding something that Scoota will eat. He has gone from a dog that would eat anything in huge quantities, to a dog that walks away from most foods (remembering that he can only have low protein foods), and this does my head in. His best times are in the morning just after he gets up, he is happy and joins the others down the back, but he is back in bed straight after breakfast. Fingers crossed that he has stabilized as I don't think he has gone backwards over the last 24 hours.

Congratilations Showdogs on your Royal win and to the other WA winners - when is the group judging??

I never thought that I would say this but I am having problems finding something that Scoota will eat. He has gone from a dog that would eat anything in huge quantities, to a dog that walks away from most foods (remembering that he can only have low protein foods), and this does my head in. His best times are in the morning just after he gets up, he is happy and joins the others down the back, but he is back in bed straight after breakfast. Fingers crossed that he has stabilized as I don't think he has gone backwards over the last 24 hours.

That is difficult, what sort of foods are low protein?? I know everyone says roo is high protein but I am not sure which meats are low protein if any??

ETA when my one cat was very ill she would not eat ( she had kidney and liver problems in her old age) the vet gave us some tins of Hills, it can be mixed with water and you can even syringe it into them if you have to, but she loved it and ate it as is. I cannot think of the name now but they must make one for dogs too.

Edited by Mason2009

Yep I bought the Hills food too - the vet told me to mix vegemite with it to make it more appealing. Scoota took one look at it and walked away which was when I sent an SOS to the vet and said Houston we have a problem. Hence he is allowed fish, sardines, yoghurt, rice, all of which he wont touch. The only thing he will eat are chicken necks, which i am not sure is on his list of can haves or not.

He is not allowed any red meat as they are high in protein.

Yep I bought the Hills food too - the vet told me to mix vegemite with it to make it more appealing. Scoota took one look at it and walked away which was when I sent an SOS to the vet and said Houston we have a problem. Hence he is allowed fish, sardines, yoghurt, rice, all of which he wont touch. The only thing he will eat are chicken necks, which i am not sure is on his list of can haves or not.

He is not allowed any red meat as they are high in protein.

If he can have fish chicken is prob ok but best to ask his vet :vomit: i can not imagine what its like trying to get an animal to eat anymore, all of mine are pigs!! Only the sick cat was fussy in her old age... Wait as i am typing this i realize i am lying, my hubbys fat cat is the fussiest beast out!! He will only eat Purina one chicken and rice and ultimate feast meat - nothing else!!