2010 Brags Thread

Jess and I had our first go at agility games (snooker and gamblers) tonight and came home with a gamblers quallie :laugh:!!!! Almost passed snooker too, if it wasn't for her falling/being blown off/called off the dog walk, which was the last obstacle in the closing sequence!!

Bring on next year! :rofl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well tonight at the Games trial had an awesome night 5 out of 6 passes :rofl: Gabby well the run with her brother well that was a different story we ran out of time I think we were the comedy act but Gabby got her gambler master title with a second place being beaten by her sister Inka got first place ( we ended up doing it 3 times the timer didnt work boy was that some work out lol) Inka got a second in snooker master and Gabby got first in snooker excellent and Inka got a first in strategic pairs. Had been a long time passing in that class

:rofl: ok where is RubyStar hiding - I know she has a brag from tonight :laugh: .

She won't be home yet, she was going via her parents' house :rofl:

Good work Xena98! Sounds like another great night :rofl:

Speaking of things a long time coming :laugh: Kyzer finally got his elusive third leg of novice agility in a scrappy run, he was hanging by a thread the whole time I think :laugh: We got our first pass in March and the second one in June and have been trying and failing ever since, who knew agility could prompt so much soul searching!!! I had been making an effort to get back to keeping it fun and short and it has paid off in the last few trials for his agility, JDX he had a bit too much fun though and was overcome with madness and zoomed right out of the ring :rofl: :rofl:

Well done Amy and Kyzer on your AD!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: Shame I missed the first half, why didn't you come grab me to let me know you were on so I could have filmed it!!

Well done also to xena98 and DSO!! Games trials sound fun!

Yes I have a brag, my Ruby Roo had her first Novice Jumping trial tonight (a first for me too!!) and we not only got a clear round, we got 1st in 500, and 1st overall being the only qualifier! :rofl::laugh:

My tired, clever girl!!

rubyjumpingfirst.jpg

Onya Kyzer!!! Well done tonight amypie :rofl::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: ok where is RubyStar hiding - I know she has a brag from tonight :rofl: .

She won't be home yet, she was going via her parents' house :(

Good work Xena98! Sounds like another great night :(

Speaking of things a long time coming :rofl: Kyzer finally got his elusive third leg of novice agility in a scrappy run, he was hanging by a thread the whole time I think :rofl: We got our first pass in March and the second one in June and have been trying and failing ever since, who knew agility could prompt so much soul searching!!! I had been making an effort to get back to keeping it fun and short and it has paid off in the last few trials for his agility, JDX he had a bit too much fun though and was overcome with madness and zoomed right out of the ring :D :rofl:

Well done Amy and Kyzer on your AD!!!! ;) :rofl: :rofl: Shame I missed the first half, why didn't you come grab me to let me know you were on so I could have filmed it!!

Well done also to xena98 and DSO!! Games trials sound fun!

Yes I have a brag, my Ruby Roo had her first Novice Jumping trial tonight (a first for me too!!) and we not only got a clear round, we got 1st in 500, and 1st overall being the only qualifier! :) ;)

My tired, clever girl!!

rubyjumpingfirst.jpg

this brought tears to my eyes :D ;) :)

fantastic photo, go Ruby !

Congratulations also to Kaizer and Amypie, so sorry we only got to watch the end of your run but you really should have got it with the fantatsic run the other week so it was only a matter of time...

Well Done :mad :D :(