2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Amypie and Rubystar :) I wish I could have been at the last couple of trials :)Silly bitches! Oh well at least I know they will be fine for the Western Classic :D

Hope you're talking about the dogs :thumbsup:

Well done Amypie and Rubystar :D I wish I could have been at the last couple of trials :)Silly bitches! Oh well at least I know they will be fine for the Western Classic :D

Hope you're talking about the dogs :D

Depends on if their owners' come in here to have a look :D ;) I was actually going to write "bloody bitches" but I thought that would be a bit too descriptive for some people :o

Well done Amypie and Rubystar :eek: I wish I could have been at the last couple of trials :rofl:Silly bitches! Oh well at least I know they will be fine for the Western Classic ;)

Hope you're talking about the dogs :laugh:

Depends on if their owners' come in here to have a look :o :p I was actually going to write "bloody bitches" but I thought that would be a bit too descriptive for some people ;)

And here I was thinking you were referring to me and Amy :mad

Last week for our final Tuesday training night we had an agility and jumping course set up to simulate a trial, we got the results last night at the wind up and Kyzer came first in the agility :) He won me some chocolates, nom nom.

Now that's a dog earning his keep. Well done and enjoy the choccies.

Great result LP! You'll want to get the puppy out into CCD next, with two dogs in UD+ you'll need the challenge of a muck up pup in the lower levels.

:laugh: Might have to enter CCD to keep me sane eh?!?!1 LOL! Maybe we pull Zara out of the cupboard and see what she's made with... hmmm... 20mths and no formal training other than group classes.... me thinks we'll hav e alot of bad habits to undo!

So, from 7 runs we had 6 results and 5 qualification cards. Completely separate from the results, it was the most fun I've had running him as I'm finding it easier to remember courses (mostly!) and I'm much more conscious about using my body and voice to guide him. There are a couple of things I really would like to work on to cut our times down, such as tighter rear crosses and change of arms, plus the seesaw for next year, but all in all I'm so pleased to finish the year on such a positive note.

Yarrowfell High Society CCD JD AD (pending!) - you are one of the great Spotted dogs :thumbsup:

FAR OUT TSD!!! 5 qualie's out of 7 runs!! No wonder you were tired!!!! I was too crook by the end, so had to get Leo run by someone else :laugh:

Bronte and I got second place in the CCD ring at Croydon Obed Dog Club today, and finished off the final leg of her CCD title with 92. Umm, lost some marks in our drop stay when she had a scratch and a roll on her side, but she self corrected back into a drop with a sheepish look on her face. Think the sun fried her brain for a moment there.

Great heel work and a perfect sit stay though, I'm as pleased and proud as can be. I love my little Bronte Boo.

There maybe more brags to come from others, but I'll stay quiet on those.

Bit late -but 'grats SG! Oh man - that roll over in the drop stay had me in stitches! the way she popped up as though nothing happened was hilarious!

Congrats TSD & Ziggy on your agility.

Congrats SmoothieGirl on your pass, place & title. Bronte looked really good in the ring.

Now for my brag! Poppy passed her first CCD with a score of 92 and third place!

Goooooo Poppy!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wahoo took the midget out for the final trial for 2010 and came home with a CCD pass. Very clever little girl.

Not a brilliant score - she is capable of a lot better but the round was a little rusty with a distinct lack of training for the past few weeks while she has been on rest for a buggered shoulder.

Ah well pretty sure she is set to fire come 2011.

Go Kenzie :heart:.

Wahoo took the midget out for the final trial for 2010 and came home with a CCD pass. Very clever little girl.

Not a brilliant score - she is capable of a lot better but the round was a little rusty with a distinct lack of training for the past few weeks while she has been on rest for a buggered shoulder.

Go Kenzie :grouphug:.

:(:grouphug: :D :heart::grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday Sally!!! Good girl Kenzie!!!

Go Kenzie :heart:.

Thanks for the congrats and the birthday wishes - yep Kenz gave me the birthday present that Ness never manages to LOL. The irony is that Ness got her very first novice pass out at the same grounds at her very first obedience trial and now Kenz gets her very first obedience pass at her very first trial at the same grounds :heart: .

Hey congratualtion to Kenzie and Ness

Have my own little brag to finish off 2010 both Inka and Gabby passed both JDM and JDO and Gabby passed with her brother Ash in SPDX

Gabby had beaten Inka both times but they were so close

JDM Gabby 27.86

Inka 28.78

JDO Gabby 29.36

Inka 29.61

That was so close. Little Xena was the support crowd lol I was so proud of my girls and what a way to finish off the year