Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Thanks RJ :)

We've had a good night, only woke once to go out to the toilet - toileting on command, eating well, and not screaming for too long when in his pen lol

Some photos I took last night whilst he was tired! Bad shadows, but was on my own so couldn't be bothered setting up lighting.

Puppy14Dec2012_zpsfdfdc696.jpg

Puppy14Dec2012-2_zpsfa659718.jpg

I can now officially join you all in here now :thumbsup:

If all goes smoothly our little girl will be coming to live with us in about 6 weeks time. We hope to go meet her in the next week or 2. She turned 4 weeks old yesterday :D

We are very very excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting to think of some names for her, have a few ideas atm. Moons are very symbolic to me (us), so hopefully it will tie in with it . Her and her litter mates were born on my husband and my 8th wedding Anniversary, which was a full moon . Lunar is one of the names on our list .

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

About 3wks til Hudson comes home & I need to stop buying toys! I am scared to think how much I have spent. I am guessing I am not the only person to have this problem?

My pup is now 14 months old and I'm still pulling out toys that I bought during the wait for her to come home :rofl: