Rocco1 And Ralphdog

SarasMum

Thank you for the comments and support, I have tears streaming down my face reading each one, we miss him so much.

Thank you

Cindy (Ralphdog)

Hugs to you and Ralph Cindy. How's Ralph today? It can take a bit of time for a dog to stop looking for his friends. :cry:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deepest sympathies to you. Couldn't believe the news when I saw this post.

The photos of the boys have made my day on so many occasions, its just so sad to hear that Roc has headed over the bridge.

My heart goes out to you and poor Ralph. Lots of :thumbsup:

I noticed Rocco when I first joined DOL (he kind of stood out a bit) and have seen lots of pics (I remember some of him on the beach) but somehow missed all the arty pics of him and Ralph (had dial up when I joined so I never got into the habit of checking the photo forum) so have just been looking at your pics on Flickr, Rocco1.

It's clear that you two had an amazing bond and my heart is just breaking for you.

RIP big guy...taken too soon. :)

I had the great pleasure of meeting Rocco and Serena at the first K9 Force workshop I attended in 2008. Watching Serena walk in with Rocco made me smile as they were the human / dog 'odd couple' just as Ralph and Rocco were the dog 'odd couple'. The character Serena captured in her photos was evident that day, as was the bond dog and owner had with each other.

My thoughts to Serena, Cindy and Ralph.