Your Dog's Favourite Toys?

nadz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaiser would definatly have to be balls. Either basketball - post-22220-1266484413_thumb.jpg

Or soccer, post-22220-1266484489_thumb.jpg but showing a clear favourite towards leather soccer (preferably the really expensive ones :thumbsup: )

As for Zoltan he loves balls, but they have to be deflated and in a million pieces. That's his favourite thing, destroying balls. We had about 5 soccer balls before we got him, most around 2 or 3 years old. But he loves anything he can bite, chew or tug with, although he is the sort of dog who would rather be with me than play, unlike Kaiser.

Empty, well almost empty Peanut Butter Jars...they all love them and continue to chew and play with them long after they are licked clean. Another unusual favorite is padded wooden coat hangers. I remove the hook first.

Barbie dolls are also prize finds for the dogs :offtopic:

Well seeing as Ody chose his 'staffy ball' over a very in season Kimba, I would have to say his is his staffy ball :offtopic:

CopyofDSCF5566-1.jpg

DSCF5573-2.jpg

Kimba's is absolutley anything that can be thrown :o

IMG_0117-1.jpg

kahukim1.jpg

Cynda's would have to be her 'home alone' toy. Oh, just remembered, the hose comes first :D then her home alone toy

IMG_5133JPGresized.jpg

_MG_7421.jpg

And Phina, well, her favourite toy is anything that Kimba has and anything that she is not allowed to have.

_MG_7467-1.jpg

Like Toilet paper :(

Picture009jpgresized.jpg

Picture525.jpg

this is angel's favourite thing in the world, she carries it around all day!

This is also Maddy's favourite!

She loves squeaky toys but manages to pull the squeaker out of them but she has had this tyre for a couple of years.

Maddy is Charlie's favourite toy. As she plays he runs around biting her on her bum.

Edited by Scarlet

Those stafford pics are brilliant!!

Well here is a pic of Ingrid with her favourite toy.

IMG_0022.jpg

and yes it is a blue plastic box. I think at some stage she must have found a lizard or something good in it and she is obsessed with it. She pushes it around, she barks at it...... She is spethial!! :rolleyes:

Our dogs were sent a Secret Santa from Florida, which is a plush hollow log with three holes and three squeaky squirrels that can be pulled out. It is a Dog Puzzle and they LOVE it. They play with it for hours and it has not been damaged

Loving the photos everyone! Thought i'd add my boy's other favourite toy.. a yogurt container he had for about a week. This photo was taken just before it got thrown out (hope it works it's my first attached photo lol)

post-32415-1266534584_thumb.jpg

Edited by nadz

Mmmmm..... let me think :laugh:

any soft toy really! Archie loves his Flea and anything soft basically, that he can carry around, play fetch with and go to sleep with.... Since he doesn't destroy anything we've built up quite a collection :laugh:

Picture181.jpg

Archieinbed-1.jpg

HIDE THE SQUIRREL!! I see it!

Chloe has a 'Hide the Catepillar' toy... but she took the hiding theme a little too far... she took all the caterpillars and buried them in various places in the yard. Took us months to find them, and one is still missing... but, she certainly hid those damn caterpillars!!!

Chloe has a 'Hide the Catepillar' toy... but she took the hiding theme a little too far... she took all the caterpillars and buried them in various places in the yard. Took us months to find them, and one is still missing... but, she certainly hid those damn caterpillars!!!

:laugh:

:laugh:

:confused: Can't blame her... they really do look like fluffy, colourful turds with eyes...

And she always buries her toys 'bums up'... maybe makes them easier to pull back out when she's made amends with them... not sure. I have a couple of neurotic dogs :laugh: