I-squeaks

Hahah what took Lex so long to get one out Ptolomy, Kenz and that box would have lasted less than 5 seconds :) . I had a chuckle at the fact that Blue was never suppose to be a popular colour with your kids and yet the first ball that was got out was a blue one :rolleyes: .

Thanks for organising this :scared:.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cry::cry::cry: Priceless :mad:o:)

For WA i-squeakers - I have put them into bags and have them in my car - so if you are coming to the trial tonight, come see me, otherwise come see me next time you are at K9

For those that have paid for postage - I have started bagging them and will post the first lot tomorrow - the rest will be posted on Friday.

I hope your kids enjoy them and I would love to see photos when they arrive

Thanks everybody :confused:

OMG the look on their faces!! PMSL ;)

:rofl: Dante heard that and got very excited!

Ditto... Micha is going to be beside himself when they get here!!

OMG that is hilarious :confused: Can't believe it took Lexi so long to get one out! :cry:

I had the sound as low as I could get it but the girls still jumped up from their slumber when they heard the first squeak go off :cry:

Thanks again for organising this! Woohoo! :cry:

:cry: Watched the vid at school with no sound. Can't wait to watch at home with the sound on - and see what the dogs think. :confused:

Hmmmmmm - now ... what's the collective noun for Tollers in the presence of a box of i-squeaks. I know -......

....... a tsunami of Toller tails ......

And thanks again Ptolomy - apart from actually getting the i-squeaks - we've had lots of fun already :cry:

:laugh::o :D Priceless :D :):rofl:

For WA i-squeakers - I have put them into bags and have them in my car - so if you are coming to the trial tonight, come see me, otherwise come see me next time you are at K9

For those that have paid for postage - I have started bagging them and will post the first lot tomorrow - the rest will be posted on Friday.

I hope your kids enjoy them and I would love to see photos when they arrive

Thanks everybody :laugh:

I only watched these this morning, Mason came running in to the bedroom and was staring at the PC doing that head tilting thing :rofl:

You've created a monster Ptolomy, last night I let my two play with their small ones (of course Trixie only wants the one Kyzer has at the time) and they had a great old time , then I put them both outside to toilet and forcefully removed and hid the isqueaks on the top of a cupboard in the bedroom, all was good, it was 11pm so they were tired and went to sleep, but this morning I was awoken by Kyzer barking and crying and trying to jump up to the top of the cupboard to get his isqueak. :laugh:

Oh nooooo, I'll have to hide them in the freezer :laugh:

You've created a monster Ptolomy, last night I let my two play with their small ones (of course Trixie only wants the one Kyzer has at the time) and they had a great old time , then I put them both outside to toilet and forcefully removed and hid the isqueaks on the top of a cupboard in the bedroom, all was good, it was 11pm so they were tired and went to sleep, but this morning I was awoken by Kyzer barking and crying and trying to jump up to the top of the cupboard to get his isqueak. :o

Oh nooooo, I'll have to hide them in the freezer :laugh:

Welcome to my world :laugh:

Really glad that others are getting as much pleasure from them as my kids do.

I still don't know why they are so popular, compared to other balls and squeakies.

Thank you for my i-squeaks Ptolomy :D My guys didn't get a chance to play with them by the time I got home last night but hopefully they will love them too :laugh:

I look forward to seeing the video when I get home too :laugh:

Is it strange that I love the smell of them? :o

Somebody PM'd me and asked how can they use an i-squeak in training with thei 5 months old puppy.

Thought that it might be worthwhile posting the question here and have others explain how they use their i-squeaks/toys......

Thank you for my i-squeaks Ptolomy :D My guys didn't get a chance to play with them by the time I got home last night but hopefully they will love them too :laugh:

I look forward to seeing the video when I get home too :laugh:

Is it strange that I love the smell of them? :D

My car smells like a rubber factory :o

I haven't used an isqueak before, but because Micha is very prey driven but reluctant to tug and he goes nuts for anything squeaky so I often use them in training. So I use squeaky toys as a reward just as you would use food or a tug, by bouncing it and letting him catch it or throwing it and letting him chase it (I know it's naughty but he won't ever be a competition dog so it's ok :laugh:).

I am happy to do a video of him 'working' for his isqueak when they get here :laugh:

Edited by huski

I haven't used an isqueak before, but because Micha is very prey driven but reluctant to tug and he goes nuts for anything squeaky so I often use them in training. So I use squeaky toys as a reward just as you would use food or a tug, by bouncing it and letting him catch it or throwing it and letting him chase it (I know it's naughty but he won't ever be a competition dog so it's ok :laugh:).

I am happy to do a video of him 'working' for his isqueak when they get here :laugh:

Would love to see the video. Was he always more interested in toys as a reward rather than food?? My lab also loves squeak toys but he loves food just as much and when we get to an area with lots of dogs he tends to ignore toys, I would rather use a toy than food as a reward though.