I'm How Old?

ruthless

IMG_1566_LR.jpg

Ivan got quite a shock today when he found out that it's his eleventh birthday! Because he shares a house with three adolescents I think he forgets his age sometimes. He may be 77 in dog years, but he can still run around and carry on like a fool just as competently as the other three!

ivan_grey.jpg

Doesn't he look like a puppy here? [Ok, maybe his bad teeth are a bit of a giveaway!]

IMG_1592_LR.jpg

I'd like to say his deafness has something to do with his age, but I think selective hearing is a more accurate diagnosis. He seems to understand me quite well when I ask "do you want some chicken?"

IMG_1562.jpg

Happy Birthday big fella, there's a kangaroo tail with your name on it defrosting for dinner buddy!

:) Ivan!

fantastic shots! I particularly like that stunned wide-eyed look :o He's looking great. What a nice gift to get him out and about for a photoshoot :cheer:

oh and btw it took me a while to figure out the deafness due to old age vs selective hearing with Texas and Jamie, 'cause given the right circumstances they do seem to hear just fine :birthday:

oh and btw it took me a while to figure out the deafness due to old age vs selective hearing with Texas and Jamie, 'cause given the right circumstances they do seem to hear just fine :birthday:

I was joking about the deafness, his hearing's just fine. He comes running from the other end of the house if I accidentally brush passed the collars and leads! :)