Toilet Command

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"empty"

Same.

My friend couldn't remember what it was, and I saw him taking my dog for a walk saying, "Unload... Unload..."

Ah - so you're the one that I copied it from. I remembered the story, but it took me a while to remember your actual toilet word. I thought it was so cool when I first read it - and it's not something that I mind saying in public, which is a bonus!

Go do wee's, go do poo's, toilet (means just do whatever you need to do) and if they are taking for ever - quickly.

My old girl would give you which one you asked for unless of course there was nothing to give. The funny thing with her was if you told her toilet and she didn't need to go, she would squat so you would let up and leave her alone!

We use "Quick Quick" too! :rofl:

She (12 week old CKCS X) is getting SOOOO good at doing wee's with that command...but the poos are very hit and miss.

Do I need a different command for poos???

good question - what does everyone else think?

"Go potty!"

The place Spence and I used to train at was indoors, so at the end of a class all these people with dogs would come flooding out of the building to a chorus of "go potty!" "toiley!" "do wee wees!" "toilet!" :rofl:

Any passersby would have thought we were all bonkers.

Had to laugh at this thread, especially the number of people that use quick, quick as their command. Now I really want to know how many of those doggies got toilet trained in the Winter where owners didn't want to hand around in the cold. :D

My command is a boring "pee,pee" or "two,twos" although if she's being fussy I will speed her up with "last chance" which usually stops her wasting any more time. My sister uses "sniffy, sniff" on her dogs.

We use "Quick Quick" too! :D

She (12 week old CKCS X) is getting SOOOO good at doing wee's with that command...but the poos are very hit and miss.

Do I need a different command for poos???

good question - what does everyone else think?

Nope... One cue for both. If I keep asking after they've peed, the dogs know to go poop :D