Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

woohoo!!!!!!!! that is such wonderful news in so many ways..

hugs and more hugs to you jed....

helen

ps. i bet my lithuanian goat herding dog beats yours BB i have added a few little extra genetic extras such as talking on command...will become de riguer in the breed standard before too long LOL

H

ed spelling again

Oh no dogbesotted mine does 360 death rolls and comes up in a perfect stack at the Judges feet then bows before returning to the of the line. :champagne::provoke::)

oh yeh! well mine finish off with a deep soulful gaze into the judges eyes whilst saying 'i love youse all"

beat that !!!~!!!!

h

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo!!!!!!!! that is such wonderful news in so many ways..

hugs and more hugs to you jed....

helen

ps. i bet my lithuanian goat herding dog beats yours BB i have added a few little extra genetic extras such as talking on command...will become de riguer in the breed standard before too long LOL

H

ed spelling again

Oh no dogbesotted mine does 360 death rolls and comes up in a perfect stack at the Judges feet then bows before returning to the of the line. :champagne::provoke::)

oh yeh! well mine finish off with a deep soulful gaze into the judges eyes whilst saying 'i love youse all"

beat that !!!~!!!!

h

Weeeeeell now that you ask mine casts the evil on on the opposition while doing its triangle so that all their learnt behaviour goes out the window and they refuse to stack, will A frame, become cow hocked and allow mine to be awarded BOB every time. :):( ;) ;) ;) ;) :love: :D :p

beat that !!!~!!!!

Why does your Lithuanian goat herding retriever have an aussie accent? Shouldn't it be more like "I luff you all"

Hi Jed, so glad to hear you've improved so much. Like everyone else, am waiting patiently for your first appearance in the waiting room (when you're ready of course)

Be well. :rofl:

Off to light my candle...

It's been a busy week but I have checking in every day. The waiting room is such a happy positive place to be.

Toohey - thanks for the positive news and as much as we love your updates I look forward to the first update from Jed herself :rofl:

Good morning Jed. Good morning Toohey. Great to get the news. Sorry the grog was just wishful thinking :(:(

After a weeks of drizzle and a day of belting rain yesterday, we have wonderful blue skies in Sydney and I am willing them up to Queenieland. I used to call winter days in Brisbane Blue and Gold: fabulous blue skies and bright bright sun.

Jed is overwhelmed by the support she has been getting, and I will pass your messages on to her again today. Now I must be off as I have a foot massage and a manicure to attend to!

Oooohhhh - lovely. Hope you enjoy them.

Just as well this is a virtual waiting room

VIRTUAL ??!! :rofl::rofl: Well where the heck did that mug of milk, malteasers and marchmallows that I've just had come from then??? :rofl::(

No more from me, as Jed wants to give you her own update when she is able to.

We've heard that before and the power of our collective, "WE WANT MORE!" will overcome :party::rofl:

Loved the photos of the babies waiting for nana, Kyla.

Toohey, thanks for the updates on Jed. :wave:

Kyla QCR, had a good laugh reading your post about falling head first into the mud. :( Love the piccies of the dogs waiting the return their Nanna.

Jed, temp. has gone back up again in our neck of the woods, 16C overnight the last two nights, but it is to go down to 9C mid week. Another stunner of a day today, clear skies, a pleasant 22C, no wind, just perfect.

We have visitors until Wednesday, three sheltie puppies and their Mum and then will convert our granny flat into the whelping room. Bree will be on day 59 from first mating as of Friday. :rofl: Wait wait wait, LOL, you know how it is. :rofl:

Looking forward to the updates this week. :D

I wish We could ALL be in the waiting room when jed sticks her head in! :bottom: It is cold here,jed- .. we may have scorching Summers, but Winter, tho short is cold! 9 deg at present ... Brrr .Got to 15 today !

*goes to light a candle , and hopes there are lots burning- my hands are cold! *

:rofl:

Hi Peeps! Struggles in with a pile of throw rugs and big pot of pumpkin soup!

Here's some winter warmers for you hardy lot!

Oh and a pet-ville cleaning bomb for good measure! LOL

Great post CL, as usual bless you xx

Hi there Jed, hope you're feeling better again today!

For Jed

I haven't been in for a while as I have been busy with ferral 6 week old Border Collie pups...you know those cute little babies I brought into the waiting room a week ago...well today they had their first shots and now they are naughtier and I would not subject any human or other canine to them at all. So I will slip in here grab a cuppa and listen to the sound of joyful banter as we are all excited and thrilled that Jed is making progress. :rofl::):cheer:

Candle lit to start to warm the room again :cheer:

PS I have made one of them my new avatar so look out in the waiting room......sorry if she is biting your ankles...but it will save mine l

Edited by Bonduca

Hi Jed, Just popping in to say hi. went to the chapel and lit a couple of candles in thanks for Jed's continued recovery.

Hope you have a comfortable day . Its been a bit chilly here today in Tassie. Very much a pajama day with a hot cuppa to go with it,, so I hope no-one minds that I am being a real bogan today and all snuggled up for some warmth.

:: Grabs a bowl of soup and snuggles up to a couple of Newfy's ::