Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all - I tell you what , this stack of pancakes nearly didn't get here! Those newfies lying across the doorway, and the other dogs crowded around drooling everywhere almost made me drop them :)

Hmm.. Jed's curtains are still drawn- that's Ok - healing can need to be private for some time :) :) Hope it's going well.

'Mornin' Jed (waves through the window) and Hello to the day-crew...it's ok, I know you guys can't speak with your mouths full of Persephone's pancakes...I thought I saw maple syrup on the floor?..but no, my mistake, it appears to have been wiped up with The-Amazing-New-On-The-Market-Wipes (as seen on TV) 'Newfie Tongues'..especially for big jobs! (the amazing Chi Tongues are needed for smaller jobslike jam drops)

Candle lit :)

'morning all. Gee newfies make a comfortable bed bed with cav comforters. :rolleyes: :eek::laugh:

Good moring Jed I hope today brings some more healing.

Thanks for the pancakes pers.

They sure do!

I'd like some pancakes too please!

Good morning Jed. Thinking of you as always.

Good morning Jed! Good morning all! Lovely and warm and cosy in the waiting room, as always :eek:

Another pea soup fog here this morning, broken only by a pair of VERY noisy sulphur crested cockatoos dancing on the balcony outside my bedroom. The cats were woken abruptly from their slumber to chatter their jaws as they plotted against their nemesis :laugh:

Oooh, I do love pancakes and maple syrup.......so do Newfies and my Diz monster apparently :rolleyes:

Good morning Jed, good morning all. A chilly day in Perth today. Did I mention it's a holiday :rolleyes: ?? Anyone want some poached eggs on toast? There's always plenty to go around in this waiting room! There's even extra for the pooches if they want!

I hope you are feeling much better today Jed. We are still thinking of you, still lighting candles, still stuffing our faces while waiting for updates!

just dropped in to check on Jed, and see she has heaps of visitors in the "waiting room"

you guys are doing a great job... amazing really.. not such a scary place with all your

positive vibes. keep up the great work, and enjoy all those scrumptious foods everyone is

making.. hope some of these are in the pacers cookbook!!

Afternoon Jed and all,

have just come from the Chapel, where 112 candles were still burning brightly and added one more...

I notice Goldchow has popped into the waiting room...any news on Jed's little furry family Goldchow? Or piccies? (she asks hopefully :) ) ETA: Rats! Too slow, she's gone.

Jed, hope this week brings more gentle healing as you bathe in the glow of the many candles kept constantly lit by your little army of supporters, and in the love of those close ro you (I was going to correct that typo, but think I'll let my inner Scooby loose for once :) )

Jed, I hope they're feeding you as well in hospital as we are being fed in the waiting room!

Edited by hortfurball

Just dropping by the waiting room to see how Jed is doing. I'm going to be travelling for the next month so I won't be able to come by during that time.

My continued best wishes for your recovery Jed and keep the candles burning everyone.