Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased that you are on the mending road.

I was in Caboolture yesterday and it was just beautiful, so warm and sunny.

I'm sure you can't wait until you are back with family and friends.

So great to hear that news goldchow. I can't wait for the day that Jed can post for herself but it doesn't matter how long it takes.. as long as it happens eventually.

Thinking of you every day Jed and still lighting a candle.

Good morning Jed. Good morning all :(

I hope today brings Jed further improvement and good things to the waiting room team.

Off to light another candle of thanks.

People.... stop feeding me virtual food :o. I won't be able to fit through the non-virtual door at that rate hehe

Forgot to include this

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...=eng&gi=dol

Edited by Anna

Thank you for your update, if you would be so kind as to pass on our wishes and let her know she is not far from our hearts.

Bestus :o

The Redbush Team

Yesterday Marg Coles and I spent several hours visiting Jed. Her daughter joined us later and it was great to catch up. Jed is overwhelmed with the support from you guys to the point I don't think she can quite come to terms with it. She still has quite a way to go but she's getting there. Everyones mail was delivered and again she and her daughter were amazed at the pile of letters, cards, packets, parcels etc which I imagine Jed will open gradually each day. She said to say Hi and Thank You.

:: A candle looses nothing by lighting another candle.... passing the love along::

Hope today finds you a day closer to recovery Jed.

Hey to the hoards that are waiting patiently for news... thought I would whip up so salad sandwiches and a fruit platter for those that want something healthy and some cream and jam scones for those that don't...