Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Souff is getting tired of lighting ittybitty miserable sized candles ..... mutter mutter ........ recessions should not affect the size of candles in churches!

Next time Souff will borrow the altar candle and light that one ..... it's a much more appropriate size for Jed methinks :rofl:

Souff

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Jed, morning waiting roomees.

Winter is certain upon us down here in vic. It is freezing.

Yesterday we all got drenched at a herding trial, but it was a lot of fun and a successful day for competitors and their dogs.

Looks like it will be wet again today. Still, rain a great.

I hope you are not getting too bored in hospital Jed. It must be driving you nuts. But, probably the only way to force you to keep resting and healing... can't keep a good woman down.

Jed, have a good day and take it nice and easy.

Mornin' Jed,

you may be able to smell the big big plate of toast that everyone is pigging-out on, I see that someone has let those Border Collie pups into the waiting room again Bonduca, they are doing goo goo eyes at the toast eaters, we are wise to their trickery though (quietly slips them some chicken wings from the always-filled eskie under the table).

Bright and sunny here this morning, cold wind though.

Warming candle lit.

Good morning, Jed. Hope you are feeling better and soon will be able to partake of a bit of the yummies on offer in the waiting room.

Another blue and gold day in Sydney, for longer than yesterday's effort I hope. I will visualise you well and healed as I walk the dogs looking forward to the day when you are back with your loved ones.

Edited by Mother Moocher

hi guys, I have a message for you from Jed....she said to tell that Toohey came up and we had a few grogs and she had a cry. Umm, not quite true about the grog, but she is doing well. A few more weeks in hospital yet, but she will share her story when she can.

:D Fantastic news - thanks Toohey!

Good morning Jed. Can't wait for the day you will post your own story.

Have relit my candle. :)

Hello all you beautiful people. How are we all this Sunday evening? Normally I'd be upset but tomorrow is a holiday in Perth so I'm still smiling!

How are you today Jed? Feeling a little stronger? I hope someone can smuggle a laptop to you sometime soon so that we can hear from you and not pester poor Toohey for updates!

I think I'll go make a cottage pie in a few minutes. There'll be extra cheese on top and perhaps a slice of garlic bread on the side! Anybody want some?

Evening night shift :rolleyes: ~ ~ ~ waves at Jed thru the window.... I know there are curtains... but she'll get them pulled open soon :rofl:

Seeing as how it's a cold night- I have brought along some hot chocolate self saucing pudding ..and icecream . Plenty of little disposable bowls/spoons- so tuck in.!

*goes down to the chapel to light a candle and throw a prayer to the winds....*

Well Jed, I am turning in for an early one tonight. Been a big weekend, and I am buggered.

Am thinking of you and hope this week is a positive one for you.

Hope you are coping with the hospital food OK.

:)

Edited by dyzney

Oh dog, you're right Dyzney....poor Jed is facing hospital gruel, and here we are in the wait room eating pudding & hot choccies !!!

sorry Jed, we promise to make you a fresh batch of something yum when you are back :-)))

Hurry & get better, there have been some thread that rooooooolly needed your amazing way with words & effective ass kicks !!!

fifi

Toast? You want bacon & mushrooms with that?

Good morning, waiting Room- and jed, down the hall. Cold here, but bright & Sunny . Took the dogs/pig etc for their morning walk and everyone got damp & sandy :))

Mushrooms mmmmmm .... yes please

Rain is good sometimes, but you can keep it for now. Souff is off to light some more candles ... BIG candles!

Souff

Oh dog, you're right Dyzney....poor Jed is facing hospital gruel, and here we are in the wait room eating pudding & hot choccies !!!

sorry Jed, we promise to make you a fresh batch of something yum when you are back :-)))

Hurry & get better, there have been some thread that rooooooolly needed your amazing way with words & effective ass kicks !!!

fifi

I know fifi... :) I was thinking the other day, if poor Jed has by chance been able to read any of this thread (and maybe she has not anyway) she would be getting might jealous of all our yummy virtual foods.

Yep, there is a miriad of reasons Jed needs to get better quickly :) Her family and friends might be taking in some nice yummies for her.

We miss you Jed. Hope you have a window view so relieve the boredom during the day.