Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl::) ;) :o:rofl::laugh::rofl:

Bloody wonderful, joyous and fantastic to see you back Jed! :rofl:

huge hugs to yourself and family, we've shed many a tear here worrying about you all, being amazed at your bravery and mourning the furry ones no longer with us.

You need any damn thing, just let us know - even if it's just a few virtual drinkies :) - daresay those nurses wont let you have the good stuff :rofl:

So good to hear from you :rofl:

Allo Jed :laugh::rofl:

WELCOME BACK

I hope today is Magnificent for you.

Tears of joy, grateful prayers and smiles, smiles, smiles here.

BTW, guys get the bestest food out, set the tables in the waiting room, JED IS BACK ON DOL :rofl:

Edited by Anna

;) :):rofl::rofl::laugh::rofl::)

:rofl::o .

I haven't post in this forum before and like many here I check several times a day for updates. I've shed more than a few tears over your situation and have silently sent you many wishes of support.

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK HERE! :rofl:

Best of luck for your continued recovery and as you can see on here there are LOTS of people here more than willing to support and help out where/when ever it is needed.

I think I have something in my eye so better go hug a few furkids! :rofl:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::thumbsup::laugh::(

:D ;) .

Omg! JED! I saw your post and couldn't quite believe it, totally burst into tears, so happy to see you posting!

:rofl: :cool: :rock::eek::):laugh:

Bloody wonderful, joyous and fantastic to see you back Jed! :D

huge hugs to yourself and family, we've shed many a tear here worrying about you all, being amazed at your bravery and mourning the furry ones no longer with us.

You need any damn thing, just let us know - even if it's just a few virtual drinkies :D - daresay those nurses wont let you have the good stuff :mad

So good to hear from you :D

Exactly what Kissindra said!

I'll be down there on the weekend PLEASE let me know if I can do anything to help!

fanfreakingtastic!!!!

like others I check several times a day in hope and although I havent joined the waiting room convos you havent been far from our thoughts Jed. The candles remain here one for my soph one for your precious angels and one for you - although that last one may now need retiring as you get stronger :thumbsup:

welcome back Jed - may your recovery be uncomplicated and filled with triumph! Youve been missed.

Bec

Hey Jed!! :)

Welcome back to DOL! ;)

Glad you are making good progress - slowly but surely :thumbsup:

We have been pigging out in the virtual waiting room, and I even brought in some fresh cinnamon rolls this morning for everyone. You can have anything in this room - anything at all that takes your fancy! :laugh: :laugh:

Off to burn off some calories now. :D

Oh how exciting to see a post from Jed! YAYYYYYY! :thumbsup:

Welcome back :laugh: Even those of us who don't know you other than through your amazing presence on DOL have felt so strongly for you during this very hard time and are sooooo happy that you are recovering.

Keep healing, and reading, we ain't going anywhere! :laugh:

*hmm, my eyes seem to be leaking too...*