Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

Wonderful to see you back Jed.

Hope you're being strong enough to let everyone help you!

I'm so glad I didn't read this at work, they all still think I'm crazy for crying when I saw the start of this thread a nightmare's time ago.

Ive been chatting with Jed today - twice - She tires easily and loses her breath periodically but her brains are back and she is every bit the Jed I know. I thought Id like to share this with you all.

A lovely lady by the name of MARLENE WHITHAM took the photo we had of Magnus and painted a portrait of him for Jed. This was delivered to Jed when Lesley and Marg went to visit along with the cards and parcels which we have been collecting from you guys for her.

Its something beautiful and out of the ordinary so while its not devaluing anything else she has been sent because its so different Ill show it to you.

I also told her about the community quilt we have coming for her and she was very much wanting to say thank you to you all.

post-199-1276236123.jpg

Jed is also going to need more finances to get her through until she is able to work again to keep up with mortgage payments etc and the cat vet bill is almost $5,000 and still counting too so if anyone is thinking of donating something to one of the auctions now would be a good time to do that. There's a long way to go until she can go back to work.

Great news, JED you are super human ( but DOL knew that!)

I bet Troy was holding his breath for the day you posted that the DOL wave of replies wouldnt crash all the computer systems!

Does anyone have the anti dote for this bug thats going around,? seems to have spread to WA and now my eyes are watering too.

:thumbsup:

Ive been chatting with Jed today - twice - She tires easily and loses her breath periodically but her brains are back and she is every bit the Jed I know. I thought Id like to share this with you all.

A lovely lady by the name of MARLENE WHITHAM took the photo we had of Magnus and painted a portrait of him for Jed. This was delivered to Jed when Lesley and Marg went to visit along with the cards and parcels which we have been collecting from you guys for her.

Its something beautiful and out of the ordinary so while its not devaluing anything else she has been sent because its so different Ill show it to you.

I also told her about the community quilt we have coming for her and she was very much wanting to say thank you to you all.

post-199-1276236123.jpg

that is really beautiful, well done Marlene! :thumbsup: