Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

As the sun breaks and the mist starts to lift for another day, I go outside and feed my old horses. Every morning I take you with me in my heart Jed, for I know these will be the moments that will heal you in the future, the quiet moments with horses softly whickering for their hay, dogs snuffling through the undergrowth enjoying the morning smells in the dew, birds calling noisely in the trees. :cheer:

Yes, that's the stuff that strengthens the heart :cheer:

Thinking of you Jed, hoping today is another good day.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just dropped in to light my candle and say hi. Group *DOL* has 212 candles from 6 countries

I have both kids home and they are not nearly as well behaved as the dogs so I can't stay. My Siamese is still asleep on the couch though.

OKay I have been shopping, I have dip and bikkies, cheese - of various sorts, yummy choc chip bikkies, Oh and of course a packet of Tim Tams that never runs out. Unfortunately that exquisit looking genie did not come with them. Anyhoo help yourselves.

I can't stay this afternoon, but I am still thinking of you and your babies every day Jed

Fresh candle burning to light your way to us Jed.

Can't stay all, but lovely to see all of your friendly faces (and home cooking) in the waiting room, which I now think of as the "waiting room of requirement", as in Harry Potterland - its as big as we need, as warm as we need and as clean as we need (and all wish our homes were).

Hi Jed just checking in to see that all is well with you and yours :cry:

We continue to pray that each day is a little better than the last.

Stay strong and heal in the love and peace that we send to you each day.

EFS

Edited by grumpette

Just letting you know your ponies laughed at me today. I fell through your front fence and face planted into your muddy driveway :rofl:

Oh that made me laugh! Could just picture it. :laugh:

Hi Jed, just lit another candle to let you know I'm thinking of you and sending you strength.

Hi everyone else, made a HUGE pot of minestrone soup for dinner so lunch is sorted for the waiting room occupants...crusty bread rolls (a selection of white and wholemeal) are in the sealed dog-proof, cat proof container next to the pot, so help yourselves.

ooh hotfurball Ill take a healthy wholemeal roll if you please, and then lash it with some awesome butter....te heee. Minestrone is the best on cold days. Just dropped by as i go on my way to light my candle...hope everyone here is having a good week, LOL @ Kayla and her efforts to enttertain the ponies!

Good Morning Jed,

it's pretty here this morning, the clouds are pink, white and grey and the paperbark trees are all shiny in the sun.

The curlews are hiding this morning but the plovers are making a fuss (again!) and there are two pardelot's near the clay heap. (there is also a rather loud cockatoo!)

I'll just grab a couple of those warm wholemeal rolls and a cuppa and park my bum between the lovely Borzoi and that gentle looking Italian Greyhound.

Soft-Westie kisses for you from the Little-Guys.

Nods politely to those still half-asleep :laugh:

Morning Jed- here, the birds are very noisy- dew covers every leaf/blade of grass, and the sun is warming things up . I hope today sees you feeling more comfortable :rofl:

*puts tray full of hot crumpets, buttered and ready for honey or fig jam, on the table, and goes to light a candle, in thankfulness of the DOL spirit *

:heart:

Good morning Jed, I hope you had a restful night and are feeling stronger this morning. Hopefully we'll hear some more good news on your improvement (please, pretty please:) )

Good morning everyone. I hope you're all faring well today. I don't think I can resist a hot crumpet with butter and strawberry jam, if there's any.

It's another gorgeous day in Perth. As much as I'm loving this weather, I should be hoping for rain as we need it desperately. I left the dogs snoring this morning. They went for a run for the 3rd night in a row last night and this morning they were still exhausted...just the way I like them!