Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jed, was your house insured? If so please check on what it covers. Accomodation costs while you are homeless might be available. Makes me think I need to look into just what I'd be covered for if something like this happened to me. :rainbowbridge: Sometimes they dont actually tell you what you're eligible for unless you ask.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow when you get to cuddle your dogs. I am sure there will be many happy tears.

I am glad the money has helped you, I keep buying lottery tickets so if I win you can have some of it - don't seem to be winning though - will keep trying!

Yes, me too. Wouldn't it be wonderful.... and such a great excuse for a trip to my home state. :rainbowbridge:

Thinking of the reunion, Jed. Hopefully no bandages get ripped off in the excitement.

Jed, could you write a basic list of things you would like to start collecting for when you start over? You will need that monet to cover your repayments obviously.

Perhaps Dolers can put their name next to an item, or a business may like to donate?

I love that idea Chewy and would like to participate!

+2 :)

x3

x 4 :D

X5

x6

:eek:

Well done Chewy, you are full of great ideas!

x7...good idea Chewy :)

:thumbsup: ooh yeah. Dont be shy Jed :D

Jed, if you are not up to it perhaps someone could do a Jed Register on your behalf?