Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Jed,

Reading about your wonderful miracle boy Mangus made me laugh at his naughty antics and bravery but

one can't help by cry as the reality of it all hits home with the painful realisation he is master of his domain at the rainbow.

Gentle hugs.....

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jed this is just a thought but with each tribute you have placed here the has been a beautiful and moving story. And more than likely more stories that you haven't told.

Maybe these can be converted into a book as a keep sake with all the pictures you are able to recover. It could be done quite easily through the photo centres like BigW or online and we could put the stories into a jpeg format ( i can do it through PSP for you) so they can be printed also.

Its just a thought

Edited by ~Harminee~

Oh Jed... much love. my heart breaks reading your tribute to Magnus.

The hope we had when reports were he was alive, and the pain felt when we realised he wasnt, radiated through this forum. And I know that pain will have been a million times worse for you.

Goodbye Magnus, Smurf hunter extraordinaire!

RIP Magnus, you sounded quite the character.

Have fun hunting smurfs whilst waiting at the bridge for the mum who tried so very hard to save you all.

I don't have something in my eyes, I have a flood happening.

Hugs and more hugs Jed

Beautiful, heartbreaking tribute to wonderful and special Magnus :worship: . RIP darling boy. You were so loved.

Still thinking of you every day Jed. Stay strong dear lady. Being away from your furkids would be the worst pain of all. Sending healing prayers for not just your burns but also your broken heart :champagne::mad

xxx

A truly heartwarming tribute to Magnus... what a wonderful dog!! The kind we all hope to own at least once in our lives. :champagne:

To think that he lived such a long, happy life is a tribute to the love and care the special boy received. Sounds like he had just the kind of life that every dog should have.

Jed, I do hope you are healing both physically and emotionally. And I hope the constant support you receive here has helped in some small way.

I'm sure that Magnus with 'sit' with those in need over the Bridge, as he did in life.

Ha, Magnus, you were such a dag.

I laughed at the stuff he got up to in your tribute to him Jed.

Now I can't find my hanky...it's around here somewhere....stop looking...found it, Penny was lying on it, must be the dog hair that is making me sniffly.

Bit early for cabsav - cappucino is good. Feeling a bit stronger, althoough donor site is aching like hell and I feel seedy from all the mmorphine. I 'd rather feel seedy than be in horrible pain though. Burns look better.

Still miss my kids though, that's the most pain :(

Spoke to the police yesterday for the r eport for the insurance. They told me it was definitely not arson. I said I would not have been in there if I had lit the fire, much hilarious laughing, a copper with a sense of humour!!

:champagne::mad:worship::thanks: :D

:cry::cry::cry: Jed I should not have read that at work. Hopefully by my first client at 5pm my eyes will be okay.

Jed that was so moving, but also enjoyable describing Magnus's life.

All our pets bring something to our lives. I really liked Chewwies post earlier. Its better to have loved and lost than not loved at all. ;) :grouphug:

What an amazing and extraordinary dog Magnus was!!! Even the way he came into your life Jed, like it was just meant to be. As though it was known that you'd be perfect for each other and that life with you was exactly what he needed - somewhere he could learn to become the leader that he was destined to be; Somewhere that he could have an infinite number of naughty adventures but still be loved and regaled as The Greatest Cocker Spaniel In The World; Somewhere where a dicky heart was never going to hold him back, and where he could show you Jed, with his readiness to learn and with his incredible strength of character, that you were always his Number One girl. :grouphug:

Rest in peace Magnus, you very handsome man, and make sure you're keeping everyone else in line up there, won't you. ;)

Jed, your tribute to Magnus made me both laugh and cry at the same time, he was certainly the TBCSITW, it must have been very heartbreaking for you to write such a lovely piece and thank you for sharing it with us. :grouphug:

Hope the pain from the burns eases soon, ;) and that the insurance claim is sorted out sooner rather than later. :cry:

Oh Jed, I knew it had to come but I still wasn't prepared. It was such a roller coaster ride trying to find Magnus. I just don't know what to say. Thinking of you and how your heart must be so broken at the moment. Take care Jed and RIP TBCSITW ;)

What a wonderfull tribute for Magnus and others who have passed over

They may not be here in body with you :grouphug:

but you have some lovely memories to cherish and hold onto with the love you shared

I feel Magnus is watching over you as he has always done and always will

Hope each day gets better for you Jed

;)