Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hi Jed,

I'm sure all the healing vibes have helped you towards a speedy recovery. Now if everyone can concentrate on getting your eyes to heal it may help.

Great to hear that the insurance issue is sorted out but it will be a long few months as you wait for your new house to be built.

There is just no way to understand fate. It is something none of us can control, no matter how hard we try. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you did the very best you could for your animals even though you couldn't save them all. As with any disaster there seems to be no rhyme or reason why one survives and another doesn't, it is just the hand of fate.

Keep up your great sense of humour as laughter really is the best medicine.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyber :laugh: s for you, Jed. And extras for my dogs from you :o They send much slobber your way :o

Hoping the house building goes well and without any major dramas (you've had your fair share).

Healing vibes for Kitty, too. Ironic that the RSPCA think you're wonderful and you now have a tail-docked cat :mad

Ah, Jed. It must be so painful, missing your dogs. Thank you for reminding us to treasure every moment we have with them. Mufti, my oldest boy, is on my lap; Danny in under the desk having licked clean my bowl of risotto, Myrtie is rolling on the remains of a bone, Tamar is in a bed big enough for three dogs and Jeune is in bed meant for a dog half her size.

We must keep up the healing vibes and candles of love to help your heart and your eyes.

HI Jed, Glad your doctor is on the same wavelength, and it is good she thinks you are healing well. I am quite sure that all our collective good wishes and candles have helped. The power of though and love can be amazing sometimes.

It would have been great to see you cat, your other one sounds extrememly lucky to have made it at all. Animals are tough buggers sometimes.

Also good news about your house. Yes it will take some time, but at least it is all moving in the right direction.

Still thinking of you every day.

Loves and hugs from all of us.

Jed, I also believe that positive mindset is really important to aid healing of body and mind and you have that in spades!!

So glad you got to visit your dogs, bittersweet though it was. :)

I hope your rebuilding occurs with a minimum of hassles!! :cry:

Healing flatcoat vibes flying your way!! :(

Hi Jed

Sounds like you are a couple of steps further along on your healing journey, both physical and emotional, which is good to hear.

I bet you can't wait to have your own home again and get some normality back into your life.

Sending healing vibes to you and your poor wee kitty.

:cry:

BB, all the dogs had their Fferplast beds with doonas on the floor near the bed, but they were all under the bed, gone to the bridge, so it was the CO2, it did swirl, and it is heavier than air; I know of someone who lost all their cavs except 1 - they were inside, and all perished, exect the one the dining rom table fell on, she was sheltered by it and was the only one saved.

I miss them all so much, I miss my baby girl so much, I wanted her for 5 years before I got her, and she proved to be everything I wanted, she had just had her 2nd birthday, she was kind to cats, she loved everyone, she loved to please, and I had waited to 2 years to show her, she was ready to go, and now she is no more.

I regret losing her for her wonderful and special self, as they all all, but I regret most that all my intentions and dreams are now dust. I saw her as the leader, she was shaping up as a kind but firm leader, now the dogs are rootless and unhappy.

Some vibes to heal my heart now, please, and some vibes to send me another beautiful girl like her. I have a daughter of my gentle Roxy and sister to my sweetheatheart Paris, to give me comfort, my Pheonix. I h ave a daughter to my faithful and kind Meg, my lovely golden child.

There could never be another Magnus but 11.5 years seems a fair time.

There is no one to replace my beautiful baby heart dog, the one who gave my pleasure to see her running, the one who always tried to hard to anticipate and do what I wanted, who always tried to please. The one I yearn for mostl

I miss her so much.

Life is so unfair. But everything happens for a reason. I wish I could understand what the reason was. Keep lighting the candles I hope they guide me from this dark place. :cry:

:cry::(:)

You are so amazingly strong and I wish I could ease your pain but nothing but time will do that!!

Lots of positive vibes coming your way with some flatcoat licks!! I do hope in time you will have another beautiful girl like your special baby!!

I'm sending healing vibes for you Jed and for Kitty, I hope and pray that you both heal quickly and completely. I hope that in time, the perfect girl will come to you and you'll have the chance to fulfill those dreams that have been taken away from you, for now at least.

I will keep lighting candles for you and keep you in my thoughts every day, as I and most of us here, have done since we first learnt of the fire. :o

When you are feeling more betterer you can come over for a cuppa.

And you can flash your ring :(:):rofl:

Bl**dy will too! I will flash it and the jools in it will blind everyones eyes :cry:

:o

Oh Jed - really don't know what to say........ damn eyes are leaking again!

I send you all of the healing vibes I can and I know one day you will get a beautiful girl who reminds you of the one you lost.

I also know that you are a VERY strong lady and you will eventually get to a place where the good memories of the ones you lost will begin to be the first you remember. I wish with all my heart, as I am sure many others do, that I could take on some of your hurt to help you on your journey. I can't, but I can send you healing vibes every single day as I do and will continue to do for a long time into the future.

My heart breaks for you.

I am so sorry Jed that your special girl has gone and your dream has been taken so cruelly from you. It is incredibly unfair that this has happened.

Sending you positive thoughts for healing and starting the new house.

I feel continually humbled and privileged that you are willing to share your innermost thoughts and feelings with us Jed, Thank you.

Sending positive affirmations and healing thoughts for your heart and your eyes.

My own personal beliefs on why sometimes the most seemingly horrific things occur in our lives when we cannot explain them is this... our life journey is about how we deal with these things, not the things themselves. Dealing with huge tragedy teaches us about ourselves and life and how to learn to see the positives and finding our inner strengths when everything looks so grim. Not easy.

And if by chance my beliefs are correct, then you are doing a wonderful job. Coping with adversity is so hard.

:):rofl::o :D :(

Edited by dyzney

:(:) again words fail me, your strength is an inspiration Jed. Keep going, there is always light at the end of the tunnel and I'm sure you'll find the end sooner rather then later. Kia Kaha (be strong)