Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jed - I am so incredibly sorry for all of your losses, I just can't imagine how much of a toll all this has been on you :o:thumbsup: I have you in my thoughts, prayers and wishes everyday - hoping you continue to recover physically at a speedy pace, praying your emotional scars will heal, slowly but surely and wishing you to be in your new homes as soon as possible with your surviving fur kids :wave:

I hope this isn't prying or over stepping my place, however do the fire investigators know how it started?

Dearest Jed, meaningless events have taken me away from this thread and DOL for a little while.

However, I have never stopped thinking about you.

You have achieved so much. You have given so much.

Off to give the 3 terrors a very special hug inspired by Jed.

Hugs Jed, really big hugs.

I've had a really brilliant or a really stupid idea or I am reinventing the wheel :) Can't decide/don't know...

What if we create a HUG YOUR PET DAY to

1. Honour Jed and her pets

2. Raise awareness (animals, MDBA Pacers, etc.)

Edited by Anna

Hey Jed, hope you are up. Souff has a problem. Thought I might have a little late-night tipple but the problem is I cant decide whether to put some Kahlua into hot milk, or to just pour a glass of merlot.

If you see this within the hour, pls send urgent advice.

If not, well ... anything could happen. Cold night here and Souffie is weary.. Advice pls!

Sorry, Souffie babe that I wasn't around to help out (the Jedster must be resting up, as she should!!). So, in case you are beset by options again tonight, I suggest starting with the merlot... at least until it becomes empty (the bottle, not the glass!) then followed by the Kahlua.

It is important to drink all the of the merlot because it is rich in antioxidants.

So says I.

Sags

Hey Jed, hope you are up. Souff has a problem. Thought I might have a little late-night tipple but the problem is I cant decide whether to put some Kahlua into hot milk, or to just pour a glass of merlot.

If you see this within the hour, pls send urgent advice.

If not, well ... anything could happen. Cold night here and Souffie is weary.. Advice pls!

Sorry, Souffie babe that I wasn't around to help out (the Jedster must be resting up, as she should!!). So, in case you are beset by options again tonight, I suggest starting with the merlot... at least until it becomes empty (the bottle, not the glass!) then followed by the Kahlua.

It is important to drink all the of the merlot because it is rich in antioxidants.

So says I.

Sags

Oh Sags, thank you so much for reminding me about those antioxidants, and for the suggested order. Very wise.

Might have to finish this stuff for the accountant first though .... :(

Souff

Jed, you are a wonderful and amazing woman. I don't know you well but I look up to you with a lot of respect and admiration. I wish you all the best for a fast recovery and hope that each day gets easier for you.