Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Jed, :rofl: lovely sunny morning this morning aye?. (had to put that bit of Aussie in :hug: )

How are your burns and graft-sites healing? give us an update on your health sometime.

The Westies say Hoots mon to you.

Looking forward to your next update. That is selfish, I know.

Hey MM.

Jed's laptop finally succumbed to fire damage, and she does not always have access where she is staying. I believe that Cait is making sure the physios give her a good workout also, so she is pretty worn out.

I am sure she will come and tell you how she is going when she can get near a computer :D

This is the really hard part for her now, having no home base of her own, and still with lots of healing to do, to get herself back to independance.

Keep those happy and healthy thoughts coming, I know she will appreciate them and need them for a long time to come yet.

Hi Jed, not posting much but still thinking of you, and keeping a candle lit...well most of the time anyway. :lollipop:

Big hugs to you :rofl: You are never far from my thoughts.

Horty has said it all for me. Stay strong Jed lady. We're all with you!!

Thanks everyone. No computer, so can't come here often. Also doing the rounds of thephysio, gp, and surgeon, who says all is going ok, so the candles and healing vibes are working.

Being burned causes a lot of changes to the system, which I didn't know about, and have to deal with. there's a lot of grief too.

Demolition of the house and clearing of the site should begin soon, followed by rebuilding, as the assessor has chosen a builder.

Edited by Jed

Hey Jed good to "see" you back.

I still think about you every day. I send healing thoughts often.

Glad all your people think things are going okay.

I can even being to imagine the grief you must be feeling. Don't try and rush any of the stages, they all have to be gone though and in order. I send all of our best wishes for you Jed. Whippet kisses and hugs.

Hey Jed good to "see" you back.

I still think about you every day. I send healing thoughts often.

Glad all your people think things are going okay.

I can even being to imagine the grief you must be feeling. Don't try and rush any of the stages, they all have to be gone though and in order. I send all of our best wishes for you Jed. Whippet kisses and hugs.

+ 1 (but Westie kisses and hugs instead)

Greetings Jed. A huge undertaking is before you and I'm sure every DOLer wishes you strength and courage to face it. You have shown that to date, and while the candles may be going out one by one, I am sure I speak for hundreds of DOLers, that not a day goes by that we don't think of you and wish you a speedy recovery, a smooth rebuilding of your house and love and support from those close to you. May your new house quickly become a home and a place of peace and refuge.