Keep The Light Shining For Jed - Previous 9pm Tonight

wolfgirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about changing my avatar but wondered if it was inappropriate - don't ask me why :rofl:

Candle lit :cry:

TSD some people have said the same thing i think because it was a fire that caused Jed's problem and lighting a candle seemed a bit ironic. most people are doing what they feel comfortable with.

I thought about changing my avatar but wondered if it was inappropriate - don't ask me why :rofl:

TSD some people have said the same thing i think because it was a fire that caused Jed's problem and lighting a candle seemed a bit ironic. most people are doing what they feel comfortable with.

Yes, I did consider that originally but, as others have intimated, it is such a strong symbol of hope and remembrance. Now that I think about it, perhaps it was more that I have never met Jed and did not want to offend her close friends and family.

Yes, I did consider that originally but, as others have intimated, it is such a strong symbol of hope and remembrance. Now that I think about it, perhaps it was more that I have never met Jed and did not want to offend her close friends and family.

i am with you on that one. i too felt uncomfortable but then i thought of what happened when my best friend died and i remembered that i was thankful that so many people cared about her.

Jed has always been a beacon of knowledge and wisdom here on dol and I hope and pray that our candles help her to see that even in the darkest of times there is love and light to support her.