Rspca

Steve

I'm a big believer in giving credit where credit is due and as such Id like to commend the RSPCA for the role they played with Jed's animals.

They picked them up and took them to safety and bathed and cared for them until we could get in later in the day to take them home.

They were kind and courteous and allowed the pickup to go without a hitch.

I will be sending them a Thank you note and felt we needed to acknowledge what they did and the way they did it.

Julie

post-199-1273788846_thumb.jpg

www.mdbapacers.org.au

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:welcome: and I am sure despite her feelings for them, Jed will actually be very grateful that they took her babies out of harms way and took good care of them and handed them over without incident. So pleased that everything went so well on that front :laugh:

I'm a big believer in giving credit where credit is due and as such Id like to commend the RSPCA for the role they played with Jed's animals.

They picked them up and took them to safety and bathed and cared for them until we could get in later in the day to take them home.

I will be sending them a Thank you note and felt we needed to acknowledge what they did and the way they did it.

Julie

www.mdbapacers.org.au

Well said Steve.

I had been thinking the same thing, but had not said anything.

They have been fantastic.

Not everyone does everything right all the time!

I don't know anything about QLD RSPCA but they were there when they were needed and for that they deserve our respect and thanks. :welcome::laugh:

Julie

www.mdbapacers.org.au

:laugh::welcome:

Julie

www.mdbapacers.org.au

Well said Steve. :D ;) :):cry:

Awsome work you are doing as well. :welcome::laugh:

Steve you keep strong as well. I am sure this is personally very close to you. :laugh::wave:

I agree, Steve. Was talking about this incident with another last night, and mentioned the same thing. "The RSPCA did pick up the animals and take them to safety." Glad you thought to publicly recognise that. Thank you, RSPCA. That's the type of act that truly is "for the animals" and it is good to see.

Good on also the MDBA Pacers (which includes not only Julie, but all those others who have volunteered and are assisting in the ongoing care and foster of Jed's loved ones) for the caring role it has undertaken - not only for this tragic incident, but for so many other ones that you have helped out with.

:welcome:

Edited by Erny

Julie

www.mdbapacers.org.au

Well said Julie, we have much to be thankful for.

Thank you Qld RSPCA for being there when the animals needed fast and caring attention.

Julie

www.mdbapacers.org.au

:laugh: to everyone who has helped Jed and continue to help her and her beloved pets

I think its a beautiful thing that MDBA and everyone from DOL are doing to help out especially respecting those that have gone to the bridge :welcome:

well done Julie for posting! i have seen some negative posts about RSPCA in the News thread and didnt really think it was nice. I think Jed would be really happy they were there at that moment for her dogs.