Hello I Am Don Burke, Yeah Right!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't think he was interested in any breed unless it had doodle in the name of it?

Maybe he wants to look at breeding Xolodoodles?

I am Don Burke :heart:

Nah I hate the guy, any jerk that has caused people to tell me all about my "labradoodle" instead of asking me what breed my dog is gets my goat. :(

I didn't think he was interested in any breed unless it had doodle in the name of it?

Maybe he wants to look at breeding Xolodoodles?

Maybe he wants a Xolo but with hair ...

There already are Xolos with hair :heart:

Poodle hair?

Wow, well that was.... weird.

But, you can't argue with someone on television, they know everything there is to know :heart:

Same thing happened to someone I know and Harry Cooper.

Oh gosh how weird !!

I wonder if he is a member on here ??? I know he is supposed to have been linked to one of the most infamous puppy farmers here in SA. (whose staff were thought to have been browsing dol at one stage)

I've never personally been a fan of his !

OMG Jules YOU may have hit the nail on the head! He wanted me to get in contact with Svetlana of South Australia! to breed my dogs to hers!

Size doesnt matter you know! he said! I abide by ANKC and FCI rules and size does matter!

He was very put out when I said my lines would NOT be crossed with anybodys! and told him I had plans and more coming!!

Anyway I left the ball in his court!! He can contact me

Doodleitzcuintle

Cocker Doodle cuintle

OMG!

ME "Oh yeah this is Elle McPherson from my own yard"

LOL I nearly lost a mouthful of tea!

Oh gosh how weird !!

I wonder if he is a member on here ??? I know he is supposed to have been linked to one of the most infamous puppy farmers here in SA. (whose staff were thought to have been browsing dol at one stage)

I've never personally been a fan of his !

OMG Jules YOU may have hit the nail on the head! He wanted me to get in contact with Svetlana of South Australia! to breed my dogs to hers!

Size doesnt matter you know! he said! I abide by ANKC and FCI rules and size does matter!

He was very put out when I said my lines would NOT be crossed with anybodys! and told him I had plans and more coming!!

Anyway I left the ball in his court!! He can contact me

Doodleitzcuintle

Cocker Doodle cuintle

OMG!

Your forgot Xoloitzdoodle :heart:

A friend of mine was on his show for a segment on White Shepherds a few years ago, she said he was an arrogant, dirty old perv.

It would be great to get some media coverage of your xolos ... if you do let Don Burke near them just make sure you wear long pants and a high necked shirt. Probably be a good idea to put some clothes on the xolos too :heart:

A friend of mine was on his show for a segment on White Shepherds a few years ago, she said he was an arrogant, dirty old perv.

It would be great to get some media coverage of your xolos ... if you do let Don Burke near them just make sure you wear long pants and a high necked shirt. Probably be a good idea to put some clothes on the xolos too :heart:

Nah I really dont like the sound of him and YG I dont need coverage for the type of people he attracts!!

Besides I worked with Sex Offenders for nearly 14 years, I honestly couldnt keep my hands fists to myself, he would annoy me so much!

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Thanks for the afternoon laughs :heart:

All the charm of sandpaper undies.

:doh::laugh:

Doodleitzcuintle... sorry but that just sounds funny when you pronounce it how it looks, not how it sounds :(

:rofl::rofl:

Doodleitzcuintle... sorry but that just sounds funny when you pronounce it how it looks, not how it sounds :heart:

I think you need to get Deshonko Kennels onto that one, PF will make a packet just in time for Sexpo doing the rounds around Australia.

Doodleitzcuintle... sorry but that just sounds funny when you pronounce it how it looks, not how it sounds :heart:

I think you need to get Deshonko Kennels onto that one, PF will make a packet just in time for Sexpo doing the rounds around Australia.

*takes notes*

Mind you, I don't need to get my hands on Wazzats dogs - I can do hairless pups in 30 minutes with Nair. :(

Edited by poodlefan

This morning I got a phone call

CALLER "Hello can I speak to ******"

ME "Yes this is she"

CALLER "My name is Don Burke from Burke s Backyard"

ME "Oh yeah this is Elle McPherson from my own yard"

CALLER "Seriously, this is Don Burke"

ME "Well what are you doing out of the garden" I said

Seriously, I haven't heard anything this funny since

or Monty Python. You can't fake spontaneity like this with a script. It's GOLD!! :heart::(:doh: Edited by Hetzer

Thanks for the afternoons laugh LOL

What was that sticker on my old car , something about

" Pedigree dogs, ask a breeder, the gardener doesn't know "

Priceless :( where did you come by it?

Strange call alright. Very condescending! :heart:

We had them handed out to us in about 1996 ( 'twas a long time ago ). I have a feeling that Toohey or Jed may have revived the sticked in the last couple of years.

The British Bulldog folk, took exception to his ways and mass produced them.

*takes notes*

Mind you, I don't need to get my hands on Wazzats dogs - I can do hairless pups in 30 minutes with Nair. :(

But then it wouldn't be one of those purebred pedigree mutts I have been hearing a lot about lately.