Hello I Am Don Burke, Yeah Right!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't say I am a fan of Mr Burke's ideas, he is very opinionated and he has never been a fan of purebreed dogs (which is a shame). Well done for trying to enlighten him! Hopefully it will make him think, but I wouldn't hold your breath

I met him years ago, when he road tested the Tenterfield Terrier ... the whole conversation certainly does sound like him ... he really is that big of a f**kwit ...

He's a self-professed expert on absolutely everything ... a real know-it-all ... and best not dealt with if you can help it.

I can't say I am a fan of Mr Burke's ideas, he is very opinionated and he has never been a fan of purebreed dogs (which is a shame). Well done for trying to enlighten him! Hopefully it will make him think, but I wouldn't hold your breath

He may have talked up the DDs but he owned purebreds himself. I gather the DD spruiking was payback for purebred breeders failure to acknowledge his superior knowledge of their dogs and how breeders should be organised. :heart:

I think he managed to alienate his neighbours in the Southern Highlands and paint horse folk too.

All the charm of sandpaper undies.

Cockney definition of Burke from the Urban Dictionary

1. noun: A coniving person consumed with self-interest and completely lacking in morality or any other redeeming qualities, exemplified by an abuse of power or act of subversion.

Thanks for the afternoons laugh LOL

What was that sticker on my old car , something about

" Pedigree dogs, ask a breeder, the gardener doesn't know "

Priceless :( where did you come by it?

Strange call alright. Very condescending! :heart:

My brother was at an Orange Blossom Festival a few years back, dressed in a Koala suit for part of the parade... he spotted Don Burke, and ran at him (as fast as a man in a suit could run) and tackled him to the ground!!!

:(

Personally I prefer Matty Johns "Don Kirk"...... :heart:

" I am a breeder you know( of plants I thought) and I dont believe in all this desexing bullshi**,

Burkes Backyard Breeder

:heart::(

Thanks for the entertainment.

Oh gosh how weird !!

I wonder if he is a member on here ??? I know he is supposed to have been linked to one of the most infamous puppy farmers here in SA. (whose staff were thought to have been browsing dol at one stage)

I've never personally been a fan of his !

He is a bit of a challenge to try to have a conversation with.

He was in fcat very rude and kept talking over the top of me and correcting what I said, I mean I dont tell him how to pot his plants but he sure knew what size my dogs were and all about the breed. I may put the email to my breeder, she will tear him to shreds! Fiesty woman that one and so passionate with the breed!

OT

I emailed Lauren again Steve I hope its sorted out ( For Jed) ?

Yep thats what I got too.

If anyone has seen the Matty John's show take-off of him, they kinda alude to it when he the camera is turned off in the skits.

Kinda alude to it? It's the whole skit! :(

My favourite Burkes Backwhatever moment was when they were filming Irish Wolfhounds and we were asked if we could make them "frolic". Once we stopped choking and replied in the negative, we were then asked if we could make them play "chasings"

These people really knew their dog breeds :doh::laugh:

Just quietly, not many people want to be chased by an IW :heart:

:rofl:

What's Latin for "One of Television's most enduring irritations"?

Cockney definition of Burke from the Urban Dictionary

1. noun: A coniving person consumed with self-interest and completely lacking in morality or any other redeeming qualities, exemplified by an abuse of power or act of subversion.

:rofl: :rofl:

My brother was at an Orange Blossom Festival a few years back, dressed in a Koala suit for part of the parade... he spotted Don Burke, and ran at him (as fast as a man in a suit could run) and tackled him to the ground!!!

*falls off chair laughing*

Thank you sooo much for this thread, I really needed a good belly laugh!