Martin Clunes: Life With Dogs

Brennan's Mum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was just lovely, particularly the jack russells in action. Great to see him make the point that different breeds were 'engineered' for particular reasons and then to give an example of such a dog in action.

Very funny during the jack russells. Princess Mini, who is a great television watcher, sat at attention, quivering, during the rat catching, commenting throughout. As soon as it changed back to Martin's dogs, she was up at the television complaining.

I enjoyed it too, never thought much of Martin Clunes before but I like him now.

One thing I noticed is that I'm fairly certain the dingoes didn't all have white tips on their tails. I thought this was a way the authorities decided if it was in fact a dingo. I couldn't see any white on the Fraser Island dingoes and they're supposedly the most pure. So is a dingo a dingo if it doesn't have a white tip on its tail?

Edited by Kirislin

Loved it! as usual he was respectful, attentive, charming, sweet, affectionate. Wonderful man :heart::laugh: sigh.....

Great how they mentioned the breed traits etc., loved the JRTs, my GOD the black male wolf was HUGE and those TEETH next to Clunes face :heart: amazing stuff, he handled himself so well, did exactly as he was told etc. and the wolf guy in the pack while they were fighting etc., such an insight, he is one amazing man.

The dingo stuff was good, I loathe the rangers on FI, noticed he did not say how they haze, electrocute and shoot them :cheer::laugh:

Loved that Martin was so interested and excited by the dingoes, I hope this shows the 'authorities' that the FI dingoes are a fantastic tourist resource and should be treated as such, not treated as vermin. :laugh: They had a hard time finding them, yet only a few years ago you could see and hear them (howl, wonderful!) all over the place.

Glad they showed the aboriginals with their dingo.

Cant' wait to see next week!

Loved seeing Martin interact with his dogs, he is so lovely, nice settee and cushions :laugh:

Martin Clunes' dog program must be educating people. This morning, a neighbour who doesn't own dogs himself, greeted our 2 little tibetan spaniels, 'Good morning, wolves!' :cry:

:cry:

If you missed the show you can find it on You Tube. I was looking for the Jack Russell part to show a friend in the US.

:)

What did we do without you tube? :laugh:

Martins enthusiasm during the whole show was actually bubbling over. he seemed genuine as he went in search of the wolves, his dingo expedition and the jrts.

The stuffed dog museum was uumm, interesting to say the least. The wolf man whom they showed has been on TV before quite awhile ago. I cant remember how long but it was awhile. When I watched the program I just wanted to be able to reach out and touch the wolves and be amongest them. They are beautiful but very misunderstood creatures. I have loved wolves for many many years. Even doing a speech about them at intermediate school. Gosh that was a few years ago LOL