Im Devasted

julzjc

I am glad all is going well. Obviously you will still have to be a bit careful.. but what TERRIFIC news.

Now- to get yourself healthy as well after your horror time!

:(

lol I am determined to be healthy this weekend! Its Fiji day and I missed out last year because of a stupid chest infection, not missing it this year! lol I have the In-Laws kidnapping my kids later so Im planning on cuddling back up in bed with the dogs for the rest of the night. Really should go back to bed now but Im hooked on DOL catch up time :rainbowbridge: .

I shouldnt have :cry: , major coughing fit.

So glad my girl is feeling better. Major weight off of my shoulders. Is there anything I can make for Bonnie to bring her conditon back? The amount of muscle she has lost is quite startling. Ive heard of the rescue remedie but Im not too sure about what it actualy is/does?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew! Right - now we can all relax a bit and I can go back to watching silly French and Saunders videos without feeling distracted :rainbowbridge:

Give Bonnie (and yourself) a HUGE hug from me!

Hope she keeps getting better :cry:

lol Im jealous.

. Is there anything I can make for Bonnie to bring her conditon back? The amount of muscle she has lost is quite startling. Ive heard of the rescue remedie but Im not too sure about what it actualy is/does?

Food :rainbowbridge:

Don't give her too much because then you can potentially bring on other problems including bloat, gastric something or rather, and so forth. Yes my terminology is brilliant I know :cry:

Her condition will return just fine don't worry about it, fortunately she is eating so its all good.

. Is there anything I can make for Bonnie to bring her conditon back? The amount of muscle she has lost is quite startling. Ive heard of the rescue remedie but Im not too sure about what it actualy is/does?

Food :rainbowbridge:

Don't give her too much because then you can potentially bring on other problems including bloat, gastric something or rather, and so forth. Yes my terminology is brilliant I know :cry:

Her condition will return just fine don't worry about it, fortunately she is eating so its all good.

lol Yes I will have to watch what she is eating. She is acting like she hasnt been fed in weeks and even growled at Indie through the fence (feeding seperatly until her eating habits return to normal) as she wanted his dinner aswell yesterday. Having to keep an eye on OH as he still feels bad about what happend and keeps wanting to feed her.

ETA- I give up, I have to get back to bed, sorry all, Ill try get online later tonight.

Edited by julzjc

Phew! Right - now we can all relax a bit and I can go back to watching silly French and Saunders videos without feeling distracted :cry:

Give Bonnie (and yourself) a HUGE hug from me!

Hope she keeps getting better :(

lol Im jealous.

Well when you get over all the stuff that's going on and can laugh (without it hurting) you'll find em all on youtube.

I recommend starting with their wonderful send up of Mamma Mia (my god that Jennifer Saunders is brilliant!) and - if you're like me - you wont be able to stop hahaha

Part one is here

part one

Part two is even funnier

part 2

I also love their send up of Bjork as well as so many others

:rainbowbridge: Enjoy (when you can!!)

Edited by spottychick

julz, have you been thru some serious shit lately or what? srsly, give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for making it thru ALL THAT without needing to be certified!

it looks like ms spotty has lined up some truly excellent entertainment too :( just what ya need, but leaving it 'til your cough has let up might be wise :rainbowbridge:

get some good well-deserved rest, snuggle up with your beloved dogs and maybe OH might need a wee bit of your time to help him get past his guilt :cry: