Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Just received another bag today from Julana up here in Brisbane, great service, fully recommend! Not only that got some samples of the Yu Shampoo from her as well!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, I have a 20kg puppy bag of black hawk that I brought when I was down in Sydney last time that I can't use or get back to sydney to return. If anyone would be interested I can get it to bathurst orange or dubbo standard price, just don't want to see it go to waste.

EI Sorry you have had difficulties contacting Wendy, she has been a bit busy of late.

I do know she is considering doing her own deliveries due to the previous issues with the Courier companies.

I am in WA but 750kms out of Perth so sorry I cannot help you.

Yeah she delivered my last bag to me but she said she wouldn't drve that far again :(

There is a place in Mundaring [still over an hour away] who sell it but they also sell animals.

I found another food they are both doing ok on for now. Defiantly isn't as good but what can I do.

KJA/English Ivy I could pick a bag up for you and take it with me to work in West Perth and you could collect it from there during business hours if that helps? Davina said I can pick it up from her in the afternoons from 4-6pm and I go to Darling Downs on most Wednesdays after work so her being open late allows me to pick it up on my way through to horse riding. Let me know if you would like a bag and I can get one for you.

EI Sorry you have had difficulties contacting Wendy, she has been a bit busy of late.

I do know she is considering doing her own deliveries due to the previous issues with the Courier companies.

I am in WA but 750kms out of Perth so sorry I cannot help you.

Yeah she delivered my last bag to me but she said she wouldn't drve that far again :(

There is a place in Mundaring [still over an hour away] who sell it but they also sell animals.

I found another food they are both doing ok on for now. Defiantly isn't as good but what can I do.

This is my first ever post so I dont know if I have done this correctly or not so if the wrong person gets this, sorry about that.

I dont know who EnglishIvy is so cant comment of whether I have delivered to you or not. A name would be better.

Joondalup is an hour from me in traffic so to deliver one bag to one customer was out of the question as much as I

would have liked to do so.

I am now doing deliveries the 1st Wednesday of the month, as from June, but I was actually delivering to North of the River Suburbs yesterday (Tuesday) and that included two deliveries to Joondalup. My delivery fee is $6 which is what my courier who was taking 3 days to get to you was charging. $6.00 to Joondalup plus my time does not even cover my time let alone petrol.

I dont understand why you have not been able to contact me as I have a land line phone with a message on it plus my mobile phone plus 2 email addresses, [email protected] and [email protected]

I think forums are wonderful things for education and helping others out with various subjects especially that of the health of the Canine so I am not happy that English Ivy has comment they way you have.

I think you should all also remember that my prices will be cheaper than that of a pet shop/stockfeeder and that I actually live right nest door to Davina who purchases the product from me.

Sorry if I sound a tad angry but I actually am.

Wendy

Barcoo Kennels and BlackHawk Pet Care

I think that delivery arrangement sounds fair Wendy, my distributer also lives an hour from Brisbane southside and charges $5 delivery, she does do regular trips in so I usually only need a few days notice to get my order, but I still order my food before I'm close to running out just in case she is unable to deliver

**english.ivy**

Because what Barcoo Kennels has said is different to what information I was given. Last time I was kindly delivered a bag to Joondalup, Barcoo Kennels said that it is too far and I respect that as it is a long way. I expressed my thanks for that one delivery.

My email wasn't replied till a week later [sent to your BH address], my mobile phone call wasn't returned [i don't have your home number] and my text was never replied to.

In the reply I did finally receive was very basic and said not a word that you were doing other deliveries to Joondalup. Last time we spoke you made it clear that Joondalup was too far for you to deliver yourself. I agree, $6 delivery is a very good price. But you need to have the time and be willing to drive that far.

Anyway communication is never to be trusted all the time.

Yes, I have been buying BH from BarcooKennels for over a year now.

I have found other ways to continue feeding my dogs Black Hawk.

From the looks of it bh does look very promising.

I'm getting a puppy soon and I want him on it too, are samples still being given out?

Any difference between the adult and puppy or is it just packaging?

From the looks of it bh does look very promising.

I'm getting a puppy soon and I want him on it too, are samples still being given out?

Any difference between the adult and puppy or is it just packaging?

Not sure if you caught my post above where I answered your question about the samples, but as far as I know, Sherel (she owns & makes BH) will still send you a sample, but you will have to email her or send her a PM. She is on DOL under Collies02. The main difference between the puppy & the adult is the protein & fat levels. They are both free of wheat, corn & soy. What sort of puppy are you getting??? When I got my Border Collie Puppy at 11 weeks, on the advice of Breeders, I put him straight onto the Adult & he has been on it ever since. I have been very happy with the result & it saved me having to have both Puppy & Adult formulas as I have another dog as well.

It was great today to be able to walk into one of our local pet food stores and grab a bag of Black hawk, I grabbed a bag of cat food while I was there too, my Birman is thriving on it and even the old girl Holly (20 yrs old) has had a nibble and she doesnt do kibble anymore. :laugh:

fa39b8a1.jpg

Just posted this pic on Facebook and had a FB friend ask where I got it price etc and said how health my dogs always look! :thumbsup:

Edited by tlc

Has anyone else heard that BlackHawk have announced a price rise from the 1st June due to them not being able to absorb any more raw material increases?

The supplier I get it from is bumping it up $15 for a 20kg bag for adults dog.

Has anyone else heard that BlackHawk have announced a price rise from the 1st June due to them not being able to absorb any more raw material increases?

The supplier I get it from is bumping it up $15 for a 20kg bag for adults dog.

Yes, increase is from 1st May, I'm not exactly going by their new RRP, I'm selling Adult Dog 20 kg for $85, Puppy and Cat 20 kg $90 and all 3 lines of 3 kg for $20.

What is the RRP likely to be? One of the reasons I switched to BH was the good price! Not the only one of course, but if they bump it too much, I will have to go back to only feeding the youngsters on it.