52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Love all the photos so far! Marlo is such a gorgeous boy, have always had a thing for Weis. :laugh:

Here's my week 1

5334963226_ec1cf1fccf.jpg

Lappie pups sure are up there with the cutest of all pups! Do you have her yet? It will be great to see her grow this year!

Edited by tlc

Loving the week one pics :D and can't wait to see all the photos each week :)

Little Halo is just so precious!!!!!!!! I'm so puppy clucky!!!!!

This week - i'll be waiting until the end of the week to post my photo, so I can pick my favourite of Lottie for the week :D

There are already some awesome photos in here! My week is running monday-sunday so this is my week 1 photo:

The Fluffy Supervisor:

We have a running joke about Zero being the fluffy supervisor of any work we do at home. He has to have his nose into everything. Thankfully he usually gets bored and gives up after about 10 minutes and so regularly falls asleep on the job. If only we could all be so lucky. I spent the day washing and vacuuming out my car after being very hard on it for a couple of months - Zero spent the day in the shade of the garage door, on his outside bed (which i dragged out the front from around the back), sleeping, playing with his toy and watching me. It must be so hard to be him :crossfingers: I don't even know why I bother tethering him when I let him out the front. It's not like he's going anywhere fast!

5335961080_f17a5cd16b.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~