52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Too hot to try and get a shot outside today, so another boring one this week!

Hopefully I'll get a more interesting one for next week on the weekend.

5391543119_b967579722.jpg

Week 4 by shellandriley, on Flickr

wags I am borrowing your photo for another thread, "It has to be me" because it's lovely and sharp, the way I want to get my photos to look. Please come in and tell me what the details of what setting you had your camera set on and any post processing you did. I'd kill to get a shot like you've got here, well maybe not literally but I really like it. Well done :dancingelephant:

Howdy All... my week 4 is rather unoriginal... the obligatory paw shot:

5391895533_b605382ee5.jpg

W4/52 Soooo Tired by shibburd, on Flickr

This is from yesterday... we had a play date with a few DOLers and their doglets. After much chasing in the morning sun, Kuma spent the remainder of Australia Day in a cool spot on the tiles sleeping.

Wags - Riley's coat is sooo shiny!

Great photos everyone, looks like it will be a great year

Kickass, not sure of your dog's name but I am sure she is wondering how on earth that muck got on her feet :rainbowbridge:

For week 4 I have the 2nd photo in a series of three photos, the first photo was last week.

One person I know guessed what the series is last week, maybe someone from DOL will guess this week :-)

Just think retro - 1969 - 3rd photo will depend on when my model is available early on a Sunday morning :hug: Once the third photo is up it will be pretty easy to guess

Apologies to cat lovers (I like cats myself), but this is Chazer's street after all :-)

5396900499_926db25175.jpg

Hey Helen,

I'm still stumped! But I'm sure once it's all put together it will look amazing!!

Her name is Willow, it suited her as a baby but she developed into a go-getter puppy, she never stops, OUr yard floods, then goes muddy, she KNOWS the rules and still looks confused!

LOL poor Willow. Chazer has senstive feet so I can appreciate that look.

We were out walking a few weeks ago and he was getting burrs in his feet from the grass. We were down the street a bit more and had to go across a strip of grass to get to where we were going and he stood and refused to walk on the grass with burrs, what a sooky boy

Helen- That is so freaking cute! In a very manly metro sort of way he cares about his feet!

Week 4 - my sleepy little girl after playing with her big sister in the water.

5397152703_7fb50796b8.jpg

Don't make me want a Lappie even more!!!