52 Week Photo Challenge 2011

~*Shell*~

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could join in this but my dog is terrified of the camera for some reason. Bugger. I will enjoy seeing others photos though. :confused:

This thread is for ANY photos - doesn't have to be related to dogs at all.

It could be something as broad as simply "I'm going to post my favourite photo each week" or "I'm going to shoot whatever random stuff I see with whatever camera I have at the that point in time and share it"

Or you could do sub-themes: one month with the 50mm @ 1.8 and the next month of flowers or one month of black/white conversions or whatever.

This is for anyone and everyone who wants to commit to sharing a photo a week, regardless of subject :thumbsup:

btw - not sure if everyone is sticking to "real" weeks but I am going to have Week 1 be 1-7 January inclusive; week 2 January 8-14 inclusive etc... basically, I'm sticking with the week count like you'd see in a yearly diary. I may post at any time during the week or on the Saturday at the end of the week - just have to see how the ol' schedule goes :thumbsup:

I have no idea if this matters to anyone else LOL just throwing it out there

I'm really looking forward to having a goal that I can actually meet - the 365 project is just too much for me this coming year.

I was going start with first week 1-7 Jan etc etc.....post end of the week....hopefully :confused:

I am cool with this too :laugh:

Only 5 of us? LOL

Yippeee....glad to see more than 5 of us now :thumbsup:

This thread is for ANY photos - doesn't have to be related to dogs at all.

It could be something as broad as simply "I'm going to post my favourite photo each week" or "I'm going to shoot whatever random stuff I see with whatever camera I have at the that point in time and share it"

Or you could do sub-themes: one month with the 50mm @ 1.8 and the next month of flowers or one month of black/white conversions or whatever.

This is for anyone and everyone who wants to commit to sharing a photo a week, regardless of subject :laugh:

:confused:

As FM said ...."more the merrier"

carebear - just go with the flow. One photo a week "A moment of my life each week for the year" ... hey, we're the unpure thread - you're welcome to change your mind on subjects, themes, cameras etc as much as you want! All you need to commit to is one photo each week :laugh:

carebear - just go with the flow. One photo a week "A moment of my life each week for the year" ... hey, we're the unpure thread - you're welcome to change your mind on subjects, themes, cameras etc as much as you want! All you need to commit to is one photo each week :laugh:

maybe my theme will be no theme? lol

I think we need to update the list!! Great to see so many in here - I'm looking forward to all of the great (and just for fun whether they are "great" or not coz i intend to have some of these type LOL) images!

Edited by kja

Well I've set myself a little task of concentrating on "exposure" next year - by that I mean taking individual pics of my two - one is black and the other mostly white, so I intend to do a lot of manual tweaking - unders and overs, backlit blown out skies, silhuettes etc and some bracketing :( . So I guess this a good place to post the best photo each week.

The greys don't actually do much - a five minute run and a 23+ hour sleep each day, but I can "do my stuff" with them while they are snoozing can't I?