January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous photos today :thumbsup:

Hope his leg heals up soon TN

Todays photo of Madison aka Noodle, in her fav sleeping position - I really couldn't be bothered getting creative, I had a big day of horse photoshoots for a magazine and loads of driving to do. BUT pleased I got a photo despite not wanting too when I got home.

5342771896_129475ffd2.jpg

10/365 - 10th January, 2011 by swdimages, on Flickr

Edited by Zenith

Thanks guys... Kairu is home now and he's doing SO well. You can't wipe the smile of this one's face, even when he's down on his luck! ~Shell~ and CW_EW came over tonight to give him some special cuddles, so he was a very happy boy (he loves people!). He's now snoozing away in his crate.

Thanks for your kind thoughts, everyone.

Lovely photo Terranik. Sounds like an awful few days for you both.

This is the point where I fai. Went back to work yesterday and came home and raced about doing dinner than totally forgot about a photo. Today I shall get back on the wagon!!

Day 011/365

Grateful for...

My husband getting home.

I don't think I've ever been so grateful to have him home, ever. He works in West End, one of the flood affected areas in Brisbane. The usual trip home took a lot longer than usual and he was uncontactable by phone for most of that time. So glad he is here safe and sound. My thoughts are with all of those that have been affected by this disaster.

5344856127_3a68d2858b.jpg

Day 011/365

Grateful for...

My husband getting home.

I don't think I've ever been so grateful to have him home, ever. He works in West End, one of the flood affected areas in Brisbane. The usual trip home took a lot longer than usual and he was uncontactable by phone for most of that time. So glad he is here safe and sound. My thoughts are with all of those that have been affected by this disaster.

5344856127_3a68d2858b.jpg

I bet you are, will he go to work tomorrow? Stay safe all of you.