2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty surprised but very excited to announce that today Jess gain the last leg needed for her CDX title! :cheer::happydance2:

Not the best ring work she's ever done, but somehow she got a score of 190 and 2nd place! Soo... onto Utility now, very scary!

Congratulations!!! :cheer:

congratulations DSO on your title.Not a bad score for the not the best ring score lol. Didn't stay for too long only did the udx and than left had to go to work. So now with the big guns. You'll love it. Didnt take you long to get your title congratulations again

Huge congratulations on the UDX passes!!!!

Congratulations also to everyone elses weekend results. Not one of our best weekends of trialing, but Rogan did manage to win Masters Snooker in his Q's. Polo was a new level of feral, again Pairs suited his three obstacle attention span and he got 3rd in SPDX :laugh:

Well done FHRP :cheer: I really would like to see a video of Polo doing Masters Feral :laugh:

I'm pretty surprised but very excited to announce that today Jess gain the last leg needed for her CDX title! :cheer::happydance2:

Not the best ring work she's ever done, but somehow she got a score of 190 and 2nd place! Soo... onto Utility now, very scary!

A nice score to finish off your title DSO - awesome :thumbsup:

Only a minor brag but Jovi did a 3 minute sit stay in a 'proper' situation at training today :thumbsup:

The most we've ever done was 2 minutes so she got a massive jackpot at the end of it, she looked very pleased with herself as well! :p

That's a huge brag TO! Nice work Jovi :D

We had such a wonderful day out yesterday at Warringal's agility trial. It was our first foray into Masters Jumping and, whilst we only came away with one pass, we could easily have had several under our belt. I had done some extra one jump training during the week (rear crosses, serps, tight wrapping, go) and it really payed off. I pushed Zig hard all day (hence a few errors on my part) but still supported him when he needed it and he responded really well - driving hard, distance handling, weaving - he nailed a tough Open Jumping course but I was so chuffed with his effort that I opened my shoulders up and drove him into the tunnel instead of pulling him into a tight 180 :hitself:

Also got sucked in by a jump straight in front so will work on that I think! We've had trouble with the seesaw so I only entered one ADX run - he ran the whole thing beautifully but unfortunately the dreaded see-saw was very light so, while he approached it with heaps of confidence, it bounced him off the end - but I ran him on a straight line home and gave him a jackpot so hopefully that hasn't dented his confidence.

Isn't it funny when you couldn't have had a better day had you had a 100% pass rate!!!

OMG tollersowned - I am sending Soggy to you express post - Soggy, sit stay and 3 minutes are never used in the same sentence :rofl:

Well done ;)

LOL Sure, but you may not get her back :p

Next week I plan on having a nice trial brag :p, I don't care if we don't pass but if she is as enthusiastic inside the ring as she is out of it I will be one happy chappy!!

:thumbsup: Congrats on all the successes, big and little.

My Rory and I have a tracking brag from yesterday - started his career with a really nice pass in his Tracking Test 1 (supposed to be a known tracklayer, but we didn't have one, so he tracked someone he'd only met yesterday. :D ) He got a grading of Very Good (and if I'd trusted him more at the start, would have been an Excellent) and was awarded Track of the Day - good lil big man.

He was really funny at the end - in training he tracks me, and his reward is just on the ground - so he was extremely surprised to find a person lying on the groiund behind some bushes at the end of the track - he hauled of and reared up and gave a very surprised alert bark - before realising that the 'scary person' knew his name and was holding a nice little tray of cat food :rofl:

:D Thanks Ptolomy - it's the WA genes in the dog, I think :laugh: . He really is a good boy (even if we still haven't got our stays with other dogs sorted yet - but they're improving. He loves his tracking, and he's thoughtful about it, unlike Kirra, who thinks it should all be done at warp speed - and then backchats me when she's overshot a turn and run out of scent :laugh: .

Way to go Rory - tracking is awesome - well so Ness thinks - bugger only took 10 years to find a sport she is a natural at :rofl:.

ETA. The tracking blood must have been inherited from his SA mum :laugh:.

Edited by ness

:thumbsup: Congrats on all the successes, big and little.

My Rory and I have a tracking brag from yesterday - started his career with a really nice pass in his Tracking Test 1 (supposed to be a known tracklayer, but we didn't have one, so he tracked someone he'd only met yesterday. :D ) He got a grading of Very Good (and if I'd trusted him more at the start, would have been an Excellent) and was awarded Track of the Day - good lil big man.

He was really funny at the end - in training he tracks me, and his reward is just on the ground - so he was extremely surprised to find a person lying on the groiund behind some bushes at the end of the track - he hauled of and reared up and gave a very surprised alert bark - before realising that the 'scary person' knew his name and was holding a nice little tray of cat food :rofl:

Yes congratulations to EVERYONE who has done very well in your choice of discipline thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

Well done Tassie and course the gorgeous Rory biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well done everyone who passed we had an agility trial today Gabby had been naughty jumping out of weavers ignoring my call and doing her on thing but managed to master jumping passes with first places but little Inka was so good did her contacts all day which included doing 2 lots of scrambles :eek: but she got 5 out of 6 passes with 3 first 1 second and 1 third what a good girl considering that it had poured with rain in our last run

:laugh: Love your definition of 'minor brag' RS - well done to you and both girls. Will be nice to have them both in the same jumping class - for a little while, until Ruby jumps her way out. Sounds like she's all better again.

:laugh: @ ness - you could be right about it being Rory's SA mum's genes - our judge was from SA :laugh:

Wow, xena98 - gotta be happy with your girlies.

Just a teeny brag from me! At last weekend's agility champ show I got 2nd place in Novice with the Border Collie I train, and 3rd place in Starters with a Standard Schnauzer! I was so excited! First time up on the podium :D