Mates For Life

redangel

story here

(as written in above article.."TWO lovable mutts are back together thanks to a Facebook campaign after one ended up at death's door and the other in a different state. ..."

After being rehomed into different homes they have now found themselves together again. Lets hope this duo get to see their days out together.

Edited by redangel

I think it is sad they they are old and obvioulsy so and

they were surrendered to the pound and split up?

Or a Sydney based person/resuce only took one of the aged pair?

Poor old darlings

I am glad they are back together for

the end part of their lives

So glad these old darlins have been reunited. Think they should revert to their original names though, after everything they've been through.

Yeah it is the only names they have known

Dear old pair

So glad these old darlins have been reunited. Think they should revert to their original names though, after everything they've been through.

Dear old pair

I was thinking the same thing. If they've had these names for a decade, why change the names and confuse them further? Do people normally change the name of rescue dogs?

Dear old pair

I was thinking the same thing. If they've had these names for a decade, why change the names and confuse them further? Do people normally change the name of rescue dogs?

Not an older dog. Only puppies, but they usually come without a name.

That is just me though

I am still more concerned about why a Rescue group would only take one of these oldies and not

the other and choose to seperate a surrendered pair of dogs that have been together for so long.

I find that just as sad as an owner surrendering them

So glad they are back together.

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone could surrender a dog/dogs to the pound especially after a lot of years. It's so sad what these two have had to go through.

Both little ladies have such sweet grey faces! I hope they find their forever home where they can be spoilt rotten like every senior should be. So sad that this happened when they should be enjoying their twilight years. :provoke:

Amazing work getting them back together :birthday:

Fantastic work Judy and all those who donated time and money to help these two on their road to safety and eventual reunion :laugh:

Here's some photos of them while they were in Blacktown Pound

5170897383_ecf08c82df.jpg

5177910150_f0c7d84a63.jpg

How's this for team work :D

5177916172_6386bddca8.jpg

Edited by Blacktown List