Deniliquin Kennel Club 16/17 April

tarakay

Morsha makes the BEST cakes!!! In fact I've never eaten anything that Morsha has made that wasn't yummy! Very jealous!

Congrats on the BIG Sway - anyone know which Sibe was BIG?

Weather up here in Sydney is wet and revolting - should have stayed home and come to the show :thumbsup:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morsha makes the BEST cakes!!! In fact I've never eaten anything that Morsha has made that wasn't yummy! Very jealous!

Weather up here in Sydney is wet and revolting - should have stayed home and come to the show :thumbsup:

weather has been near perfect :thumbsup:

weather has been near perfect :thumbsup:

Yeah, yeah rub it in!!! :thumbsup:

Group 7BIG Dalmatian - Marshalls

RUBIG - Dali Marshalls

Baby- Skipp "Adorin"

Minor- Kee "Calivale"

Puppy- Mini Poodle "Westpriors"

Junior- Dali (Marshalls)

Intermediate- Dali (Marshalls)

Aust Bred- Dali (Marshalls)

Open- Dali (Marshalls)

Neuter- Kee

Whilst I bombed out this weekend...credit must go to Jan and the committee members for putting on a great show..the show was ran in a professional manner, I noticed the hard working committee members working tirelessly throughout the day to meet all the exhibitors and judges comforts, emptying bins and others running around working diligently. The amenities are absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend these shows in the future...Well-done to all the winners and those who had a successful weekend... :thumbsup:

I especially had the most enjoyable time camping, meeting some lovely Golden Retriever folk who were absolutely wonderful...it is people like these that make showing such a fun time and a memorable one Thank you Lyn and Sue. ;)

Congratulations on a great show everyone! :thumbsup:

Cathy was BIS on Sunday with James.

Junior in Show was my young girl Bohunt Pandamonium - she was JIS all 3 days. Could have knocked me over! She got her title on Saturday as she was hunting 6 points and came home after the weekend with 59! Was a super weekend with 2 BIG, 3 JIS and a PIG. :rofl:

She looked a treat Gaela and deserved everything she got. What a way to get a title though!!!! CC (title), BOB (ooh, bonus), BIG (ooh extra big bonus), RUBIS (OMG huge bonus), JuniorIS!!!!!!!!

I was happy with Finn for the weekend too.

Friday - RUBIG, InterIG

Sat - BOB with 13 foxies!

Sun - BOB against the same 13 foxies and InterIG.

Whooot Whoooot!!

I agree the committee did a fabulous job! :rofl:

Great selection of food, dog shops and ample space to set up.

Toilets are always clean and well stocked of toilet paper, the weather was fabulous.

I had a great weekend of showing with Shimmer.

3 x Best Of Breed, 1 x BIG, 1 X Open In Group.

Fabulous considering she has only been back showing for a month after having 3 months off due to illness.

Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop!!

208746_1888257842977_1137368401_32217327_7479847_n.jpg

Junior in Show was my young girl Bohunt Pandamonium - she was JIS all 3 days. Could have knocked me over! She got her title on Saturday as she was hunting 6 points and came home after the weekend with 59! Was a super weekend with 2 BIG, 3 JIS and a PIG. :rofl:

Not to shabby at all !!

You both deserve it, your always so humble with your wins. :(

I am a little upset I missed out on the scones, I put them down to pack up and when I came back Anne had taken them back. :(

The company was another thing to take into consideration, look at the faces they pull when you are not looking. :rofl:

208800_1609451770804_1671534979_1129276_1738229_n.jpg

206458_1609452250816_1671534979_1129278_2978820_n.jpg