Vicsta81 Needs Some Help

Steve

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright we're right - All covered - Removalist will have everything sorted by Monday, cars will be outta there on the week end.

We have one male entire dog to find a spot for medium to long term Foster care. He has been to the beauty parlour and is all fluffed a brushed and is pretty easy to get on with.

We have a few things more we have to help Vic with on the legal side and get some things put in place but that should be all right within a very short period too.

To everyone who has helped especially Jaxxbuddy who has really been in there stamping her feet with her sleeves rolled up and growling, begging pleading and negotiating etc and everyone who has offered and donated and supported us this has been a huge undertaking in desperate conditions .

Thank you

To those who were able to collect and help us sort out the dogs - brilliant.

Thank you.

We will still need to do some serious fundraising to cover the outlay for all of this so bear with us.

Fantastic work Julie and Jaxx's Buddy!!!! So shall I assume thsi means all the transport for the dogs is sorted out and you don't need me to collect any from Liberty Dog Rescue?

Sorry Snook - That right its all sorted. I got so many offers for help and I was running so Im only just now trying to tie in user names with real names etc to let you all know where we are up to personally.

Julie no need to contact - my offer to help is still there if needed but I'm thrilled to hear you had more offers of help than needed. you are amazing - I'm still not sure how you have managed to pull this off. Fantastic effort.

Alright we're right - All covered - Removalist will have everything sorted by Monday, cars will be outta there on the week end.

We have one male entire dog to find a spot for medium to long term Foster care. He has been to the beauty parlour and is all fluffed a brushed and is pretty easy to get on with.

We have a few things more we have to help Vic with on the legal side and get some things put in place but that should be all right within a very short period too.

To everyone who has helped especially Jaxxbuddy who has really been in there stamping her feet with her sleeves rolled up and growling, begging pleading and negotiating etc and everyone who has offered and donated and supported us this has been a huge undertaking in desperate conditions .

Thank you

Thank you.

We will still need to do some serious fundraising to cover the outlay for all of this so bear with us.

Fantastic work Julie and Jaxx's Buddy!!!! So shall I assume thsi means all the transport for the dogs is sorted out and you don't need me to collect any from Liberty Dog Rescue?

Sorry Snook - That right its all sorted. I got so many offers for help and I was running so Im only just now trying to tie in user names with real names etc to let you all know where we are up to personally.

Julie no need to contact - my offer to help is still there if needed but I'm thrilled to hear you had more offers of help than needed. you are amazing - I'm still not sure how you have managed to pull this off. Fantastic effort.

Thank you

Thank you.

Thanks Westiemum - had you in holding pattern in case we couldnt do what we were aiming for but we have a place now to store all of the cars at one place which will hopefully make it easier when the time comes for them to be returned.

We havent been able to gather anywhere near the funds we have needed to do what we have done and still have to do and we have some heavy stuff to deal with today and tomorrow so its still pretty full on but many thanks for your help if anything goes wrong and I need you I will give a yell.

We still have a bit of a major issue with an entire male dog which needs short term foster care in the Adelaide area as he cant stay where he is. So if anyone is up for taking him for a couple of weeks its currently the only thing we havent been able to find an answer to. We could place him out of state but that is our last option as we will just get him there and he will need to come back.

Thanks guys - but we have hit a bit of a snag and still running it very close to a deadline before all is lost. One of the quotes we had has been considerably increased right in the middle of the job so we really are quite desperate now for some more help with donations to be able to have a hope of covering this.

sorry but why can't a car or two be sold to help with some funding?

I'd guess they're in her mum's name. Stuff like that can't be sold until all the legalities of wills are dealt with.

Or the dramas of no will, as the case may be???

I'd guess they're in her mum's name. Stuff like that can't be sold until all the legalities of wills are dealt with.

Or the dramas of no will, as the case may be???

yes I did think of that which is why I haven't asked before.

A car or two cant be sold to help with some funding and why is not something that is able to be made public. Right now nothing can be sold to help with some funding as there are legal issues involved and by the time things can be sold it will be too late.

A car or two cant be sold to help with some funding and why is not something that is able to be made public. Right now nothing can be sold to help with some funding as there are legal issues involved and by the time things can be sold it will be too late.

fair enough, just thought selling a car could ease the pressure on people.

fair enough, just thought selling a car could ease the pressure on people.

It sure would but Id also like to add the biggest issue was and still is the time frame we have to work on. Even if it were possible to sell one of the cars we could only buy a week's reprieve and we really had to flex some muscles, get a legal person involved and do some fancy side stepping to have the week to try to get the stuff out - or there wouldn't be any cars to sell.