• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) Sway

Pugs are the first day, we get a clean place to wee :rofl:

LOL - we are on the last day ;)

I'd like to know who the second string judges are just on the off chance! (sarcastic overtones) we don't get our advertised judge.

The joys of a Royal lottery.

Cheers Kate

I bet the RASV will once again put up the entry prices. :)

Why can't they be more reasonable???

Does anyone know anything about what sort of breeds they have in Brazil??

Or what are good websites to check out show dogs in Brazil?

BB

We had a brazilian Judge for the Sydney Royal, I think he did a very good job of judging, his Best in Group line up was lovely for the Group 5 ring :) Bias, because my GSD was in the line up and got shortlisted.

He was lovely and polite too :D

I'm happy just to show at the Royal, I consider it a good day out, though very tiring, and us greyhound people use it for a good catch up! Might be 10 or more at this years if everyone can come.

I'm the same, fun day out for catching up with friends. I don't expect to get anywhere. If I do it will be a worry because I'm flying in and flying out for the day! :D We weren't going until we found out who the judge was, so I'm pretty sure there'll be a few lappie people. :)

What if every dog exhibitor put a note of complaint in with their entries about the lack of a decent dog toilet area?

I wonder if the RASV would even take notice of them?

And everyone is supposed to toilet dogs in a particular time, I don't think soo many dogs would fit in that small square!

BB

Hopefully When people filled out the questionaire that was sent out a few months ago,

that they mentioned the toileting area - I know I did :thumbsup:

Edited by SwaY

Ohh yay, a Brazilian judge *fake cheers*

Would have been nice to get a judge who owns/breeds Gundogs.......

LOL I guarantee they have never even heard of Kelpies !!!!

The kelpies have the Finnish judge, so we dont mind if the Brazillians have never heard of a Kelpie !!!!

Sorry if OT, I am really keen to enter Melbourne Royal, what do interstaters usually do for accommodation? It will just be myself, OH and 1 minor puppy.

At the Royal there is a Puppy on show...so no one shows in Minor, your aim should be to win Puppy!!

• 1 month later...

Agreed Swayd!! LOL i woudl pay triple for a time out area where it is quiet and we can take the doggies for a break!!!

Yes! Last year they forgot to put up the barrier in front of us on the second day - a member of the GP walked up to a friends big GSD, pointed her finger right in his face and started yelling at him to sit! She's lucky he's a sweetheart and didn't bite her hand right off! Hehe!

It is a small square grass area with approx 4 hay bayles for boys or girls to cock their leg on.

Wouldn't want to be the person changing the bayles.

It is on your RHS as you enter from gate 7.

BB

:rofl: They don't get changed do they :rofl:

Last time I entered the Royal my dogs wouldn't even go near the toilet area. Gross.

• 2 weeks later...