Send Us Good Doggie Vibes...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am so sorry to hear this update :cry: and so sorry that Emma's time has come and you've had to say goodbye to her :cry:

3 1/2 years is a short time, but I'm sure that for Emma it was the best time :hug:

+1 - you did a great thing for Pretty Miss Emma - including letting her go. It's never easy, but you will have lovely memories of her last happy years.

Oh no!! Should not have read this at work :cry:

Run free little Emma. She's a beautiful girl and SO lucky to have found you and Kenzie. Such a stroke of luck that she found you when life got tough and that she had such a wonderful 3.5 years with you.

What a great last week she had. Still smiling away and interacting with all the school kids. I'm glad I got to see her again one last time.

She loved you more than words can say - you could see it in her eyes every time she looked at you :hug:

I'll miss seeing Emma around. I'm sure I'll see you around the ropes and until then I'm sending you mega big hugs. Loosing any dog is hard, but loosing one so special is almost impossible. :grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss of Emma. You should be so proud that you gave her 3.5 years of happiness and love. She will be forever yours. You are right though, 3.5 years are not enough but neither are 10 or 15...we never have enough time with them.

Rest in Peace Em, keep an eye on your mum down here.

Not a good update.

Emma was put to sleep at about 4pm. :cry: her kidneys had stopped working and we could have done some treatment but there was no way I was putting my beautiful girl through something that wasn't going to do a lot for her. So Kenzie and I spent about an hour with her and then my Mum came and we all spent some time then she went away peacefully and just looked beautiful, quiet and pain free - that's all that really matters.

I'm totally devastated. She was my first dog and 3.5 years is just not long enough to have together. But I have lovely memories to hold on to and my munchkin Kenzie is being a gorgeous girl.

Everyone give your pups a hug from me tonight and tell them thankyou for being there with you!

It's been a crap day today, hasn't it? I know just how you feel, I am crying with you, it's the best I can do. Benson and Emma can go to the bridge together and wait with all the other good dogs til we get there.