Introducing Ripley, The Newest Aussie On Mainstreet.

Gayle.

On the weekend, I went to Albury for a few reasons.....to show Isaak in the big international weekend, to take part in the Australian Shepherd Interstate breed match (C'arn the Vics!), to attend some Australian Shepherd seminars........and to meet and bring home our newest addition. He is Ripley (Ausnadir Peters Big Boy), he is almost 4 years old and he's come to add some balance to our slightly lopsided pack and to be thoroughly spoilt, loved and to live the good country life in Gippsland.

Unfortunately we also brought the wet weather home with us, but we managed a good play in the paddock with some tennis balls, a frisbee and the other dogs. Ripley had a blast, as did the other dogs and by 5pm I had four mud-coated pooches, who all got a rinse off under the hose.

Ripley is a sweet boy, he has the most gorgeous nature, stunning good looks and so far, he's fitting in here beautifully. Does he look happy in his new home?

rip1.jpg

rip9.jpg

rip6.jpg

rip4.jpg

rip2.jpg

rip5.jpg

Edited by GayleK

Thanks for all the lovely comments, we are beyond thrilled with our new addition. It's a bit of a story as to how he came to be with us, but he is not a rescue dog and his previous owners have deemed this to be the best life possible for him. Space to run and other active dogs to play with.

And I hope to introduce him to some sheep soon!