Dog Jumps Fence To Attack Another

Rozzie

R I P sarge ... what an awful way to end a life.

Poor husky 'status symbol', having nothing worthwhile to do but get aggro .

I hope there is evidence to prove the husky did it, and I hope the owners do not get off lightly.

Sorry, Rozzie.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading away thinking that it is time for the large dog to PTS already jumped a fence to kill the maltese and then try the terrier

only to see that the bloody dog got in your daughters yard again Gee Rozz so sorry to hear about Sarge ,what a horrible way for the old boy to go :( R.I.P Sarge

RIP Sarge, such a beautiful little face.

It's all been said, this Husky should not be given the chance to harm another furry soul ever again. If the owners of this dangerous dog caoul be banned from owning another dog, it probably would not be a bad thing.

Guest donatella

This makes me SO mad! lives 15 good years and suffers a horrible death because of a feral aggressive dog that should have been dealt with a year ago

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad :mad :mad

Guest lavendergirl

Well it was inevitable wasn't it. Poor little dog mauled to death because people could not get their finger out and do something about the tragedy waiting to happen.

Sad. My neighbours have a BC that has been on a running wire on the verandah for 2 years. Since it was a puppy. Never exercised or trained and left alone for hours. It has become VERY human aggressive and territorial but is fine with their family. It has rushed me once on my property (luckily I was behind my own gate) but council didn't do much. An accident waiting to happen I suspect. Of course it was bought for the kids...

That is such a sad story regarding your neighbours BC the spotted devil. What a sheer waste of life for such an intelligent, active & effectionate breed. It is criminal really. Poor dog must be bored out of it's mind.

I so feel for for this poor dog & any others "doing the time" cause they certainly have no quality of life :(

R.I.P. Sarge poor boy. Very sad ending. Sorry so angry atm at a loss for words :(

Edited by BC Crazy

OMG so sorry to hear this story, RIP Sarge.

I have had a recent problem of Large black Male dog jumping into my yard, I have 2 small terriers

rang the council, they will not come out unless I have caught the dog myself!!! or if I know who owns it they will contact them.. I live in a rural area, fully fenced yards it jumps 2 gates to get into house yard..luckily my neighbours were home and sat in my yard for 1/2 a day while I was at work keeping this dog away and keeping my dogs safe.. I did approach the dog to try and catch it like council wanted me to but the body language of dog told me not to grab it.. it looks well cared for collar and tick collar but no council rego id or ph no on it, live in small community, work in local newsagent and asked everyone I know in area if they knew who's dog it was without success.. luckily it has not showed up again? but my fear of what will happen if it does.. have increased height of gates but so angry at attitude of council..

OMG! I've just had chills from top to bottom reading this awful update, poor, poor Sarge :cry: (I have a senior 'Sarge' too). It must have happened so quickly for the big dog to get to him ... I'm assuming the little one was being supervised outside? The poor little baby, and I can't even imagine what your daughter is going through :(

What is going to happen now?