Poll On Yahoo - Should Rottweilers Be Outlawed In Australia

TrinaJ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Dogs Victoria when we need them to speak up for pure breeds and responsible breeding and training ? If ever there was a need for the promotion of pure breeds and their Registered Breeders to speak up for them it's now !

PS I love Rotties, multiple NO votes placed !

Edited by turkishdelight

I voted too...it makes me sick that this poll even exists. :( My husbands family has owned Rotties for years, & IMO that are the most gorgeous affectionate sooks you could ever meet.

This Poll is just stupid, & I hope it's not a sign of what's yet to come...Could it be possible that this beutiful breed could be next on the hit list? :(

Edited by Baileys mum

I have voted.

What is so sad about all these dog bites/maulings is that they are cross bred dogs. Very rarely is it a pedigree dog. I am not saying they don't bite but nine times out of ten it is a cross bred or a BYB dog.

Where's Dogs Victoria when we need them to speak up for pure breeds and responsible breeding and training ? If ever there was a need for the promotion of pure breeds and their Registered Breeders to speak up for them it's now !

PS I love Rotties !

Dogs Victoria???? Oh they post an image of a muzzled Rottweiler under the topic dangerous dogs in the last gazette! They don't even stick up for their own!!! As you can see I am quite angry about it

PS I love Rotties !

Dogs Victoria???? Oh they post an image of a muzzled Rottweiler under the topic dangerous dogs in the last gazette! They don't even stick up for their own!!! As you can see I am quite angry about it

Quick to take our money though.......

PS I love Rotties !

Oh really? :laugh: That'd be right, the month my membership lapses and I get no gazette

I miss out on more gold from the Organization.

Nope, can't expect anything from Dogs Vic.

They are not capable of helping.

PS I love Rotties !

Completely agree! Try having an Amstaff. As far as I am concerned Dogs Vic would be more than happy for us to go away. They dont help when we need them, dont stick up for us, dont like us. Makes me sick.

PS I love Rotties !

Oh really? :laugh: That'd be right, the month my membership lapses and I get no gazette

I miss out on more gold from the Organization.

Nope, can't expect anything from Dogs Vic.

They are not capable of helping.

Given their track record with docking and debarking, I'd expect them to simply roll over and play dead, as per usual

I have tried revoting but it won't allow me. I can delete cookies etc but can't delete memory cache (if I can I can't find it on XP)

Edited cuz I put down vista instead of XP - I think it XP damn now I've no clue lol. On my iPad so cant check

Edited by TrinaJ

My sister has had three rotties - every single one an absolute sweetheart and the first grew up with her young daughter. Courageous and loyal when needed but deep down just big gentle sooks - never unpredictable or aggressive.

That there is even a poll on this makes me sick. By the way things look now dogs as a species will be banned from Australia within the next 20 years.. :mad

We are 30 votes in front. Please everyone keep voting for the dogs, we need to have a united front for ALL breeds of dog

Oh my Dog, has the world gone completely mad!!!!!

I have lived with GSD phobea for 50 years but I have a feeling there will be a tick list that will just go on and on until they follow the same mistakes of Italy and Holland!!! :(

My sister has had three rotties - every single one an absolute sweetheart and the first grew up with her young daughter. Courageous and loyal when needed but deep down just big gentle sooks - never unpredictable or aggressive.

That there is even a poll on this makes me sick. By the way things look now dogs as a species will be banned from Australia within the next 20 years.. :mad

I agree as it certainly looks that way ! :cry:

I have tried revoting but it won't allow me. I can delete cookies etc but can't delete memory cache (if I can I can't find it on XP)

Edited cuz I put down vista instead of XP - I think it XP damn now I've no clue lol. On my iPad so cant check

I think on the ipad if you delete your history it's like deleting your cookies... have you tried that?