Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the kind words.

He was certainly a much loved boy and will be missed.

I can't stand the house at the moment. It is so quiet...

Dan passed away on October 2nd, 2011, so dealing with his loss (even though we were separated at tue time) and supporting the boys, organizing his funeral etc has not been easy.

It helps to think that Ollie is with his dad...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEMORIES

"Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our lives.

Yet, if they find warmth therein, who would begrudge them those years that they have so guarded?

And whatever they take, be sure they have deserved."

--- John Galsworthy ---

Ollie and Staffyluv, thankyou for sharing your journey with us. Sometimes special dogs and remarkable people are brought together for a reason. Your selfless sharing of your knowledge and experience with this disease has been inspirational to us all.

Thank you so much

May Ollie's spirit be close by you always.

Guest Panzer Attack!

Oh how very sad, you poor thing :( RIP Ollie Dog, you fought so hard.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

E x

Another DOL Old Timer is gone and I am so, so sorry for your loss Staffyluv. You both fought a brave fight, you gave him the greatest gift by helping him cross the Bridge. The poem you posted brought tears to my eyes. I hope the pain of losing Ollie is soon replaced by nothing but happy memories.

Rest in Peace sweet Ollie. There are many who will miss you. :cry:

So sorry to hear of Ollie's passing. He, and you, were inspirations to us all. I am also sorry to hear of the passing of your boys father. You have been through a lot in the past few weeks.

I hope you find some comfort in the fact that there are dozens of DOLers thinking of you at this time.

RIP old fella.

Ollie did his family so proud and inspired so many of us here on DOL :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I truly dreaded hearing this news. For years I have read your wonderful posts about an amazing dog with such a will to get through the hard times.

Rest easy little man. Always in our hearts.

I remember when Ollie was first diagnosed, I think it may have been around the same time as my Jenna was diagnosed, and that was a long time ago now :cry:

Ollie fought long and hard with your care and love.

RIP Ollie, run free over the rainbow bridge. Jenna will be there to greet you with a ball in her mouth.

Hugs StaffyLuv x

Edited by Jules♥Cavs