Urgent Help For Female Gsd X - Needs A New Home/foster Care

So glad all went well today for Ellie. :thumbsup: Cannot wait for pics. ;)

I wanted to sneak over and say goodbye to her this morning but I am not good at Goodbyes at the best of times and didn't want her to worry if she saw me get a little teary, which I would of.

I am so happy for her. So is Jack. I had to tell him the good news too. She wouldn't know herself having so much freedom.

A huge Thanks to you Dogmad and everyone else who helped Ellie along the way. :thanks:

Happy New year to you all and Happy New year Ellie girl. xxx

6605311867_065ac5e159_o.gif

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never come in to the rescue pages, not for a long long time.

about 6 years ago when i first found DOL, i 'fostered' a dog who looked similar to Elle. Very similar.

Then i saw this post by Dogmad

Paws and Hooves, her original rescuers, could have stepped in at some time to help but apart from posting her on this forum, that's been it.

I am pretty sure that my 'foster' who became a foster failure was Ellie's brother

This is barker and his sister - taken at PnH.

I am sure that Ellie is his litter sister

Ellie is on the left - if this was her, but the timing fits and what she looks like

usbpics083.jpg

Elle is in the front

usbpics081.jpg

I started to cry when i read the above.

The minute Barker arrived at our place he was loved, he also had the most wonderful nature, loved people, was great with other dogs.

He tragically did not have a long life, we had only had him about 15mo when he passed away in a horrible accident, but he was loved, so loved.

I am so sad for Ellie that she didnt find a home where she was loved like B was.

I am so happy she is now in a home where she will finally be loved and looked after

Ellie should have been loved from the start

beautifulboy2.jpg

To all of you who helped Ellie - thankyou. I am so happy she is now in a home with a family that wants her and will love her

Maybe she spend the next part of her life being spoilt!

Edited by Flaves

Just fantastic, dogmad, I could hug you through the computer screen :laugh: & Ellie has that 'gay' tail just like our boy Rogan!

What a story, Flaves, I think you are right, this is more than coincidence. I have a feeling Ellie will move forward in life & experience all the love that Barker had...... maybe Barker is watching over his sister, guiding her paw & dogmad's hand?

:D It would be nice to think so!

Dogmad, I looked at the new pics before I read your post. My very first thought was, 'Ellie's smiling! She's home and she knows it.'

Happiness has made her even more beautiful.

It's your & the others prep work that's helped her settle so well.

Any further update photos will always be welcome. Hint, hint...

Just fantastic, dogmad, I could hug you through the computer screen :laugh: & Ellie has that 'gay' tail just like our boy Rogan!

What a story, Flaves, I think you are right, this is more than coincidence. I have a feeling Ellie will move forward in life & experience all the love that Barker had...... maybe Barker is watching over his sister, guiding her paw & dogmad's hand?

:D It would be nice to think so!

I hope so Trifecta, i balled my eyes out when i connected dots and realised it could be Barks sister.

I hope that Ellie experiences the love that Barks had, and i think that B would be watching over her - he was a very sweet and loving boy.

:D If it is not B's sister please dont tell me :laugh: cause i want to think it is

I don't think your girl pup is Ellie Flaves - no white on this Ellie's chest... could have been another littermate though by the looks of them...

doesn't she look like she's had all of her Christmases come at once? She's home now methinks.

T.

White can often disappear with age. I've seen it with loads of Rotties and Rotti X's. But there is a fair amount there though......

Great photos, she looks like she's grinning from ear to ear. Paws crossed it works out there for her.

I don't think your girl pup is Ellie Flaves - no white on this Ellie's chest... could have been another littermate though by the looks of them...

doesn't she look like she's had all of her Christmases come at once? She's home now methinks.

T.

I thought the same, but i have seen white fade, but maybe another of the litter? (the timing fits, the fact PnH had her, the breed, what she looks like..)

Either way, i hope that she has a wonderful life, the life she should have been living for the last 6yrs

And congratulations to all those involved in her rehoming

Edited by Flaves