What Kind Of Bed Do You Have

wantsapuppy

Molly enjoying her bed. They're great cos you can remove the cover and wash it easily. Love their designs too. My link

What a great idea..

They are a great concept, lovely fabric, generous sizings. I've sold heaps of them, with even more people saying that they will come back for one when in need of new bed (or when they are ready to clean out the wardrobe).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has the big comfy pillow type beds that were on that 1 day site cheap a while back.

He also now has a trampoline bed which was actually for the foster dogs but he has claimed it! He is in love with it and thinks it beats all other beds.

Inside they have stay dry baskets. But kaos usually sleeps on the lounge and one of the cars uses her bed!

Outside they have a few trampoline beds and kennels with straw in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours have a Molly Mutt bed too :thumbsup:

26084_381633664579_178098599579_3921077_3349998_n.jpg

It's seen better days though!

They have these memory foam beds in the living room now. $30 each on COTD I think.

374707_10150578633832269_656062268_11028123_870256007_n.jpg

There are trampoline beds and kennel mats outside and beds in their crates for night time too. When I got in a dog bed washing frenzy on Saturday I realised we have wayyyyy too many dog beds!

:(

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Kennel for outside (just so we can say they have one). It's an excellent support frame for spider webs which is a good thing I guess because spiders are the only creatures that use it (the dogs sleep inside):

IMAG0094.jpg

Oh I love that kennel!! If you're ever looking to sell ;) come to me first! :D

I dont know why the sad face, all the dogs lokk impressed with their beds. Harri has a queen sized bedthat he allows me to share, plus a Bono Fido stay dry basket for chilly nights. The BC's just have cheapo Kmart beds in their crates for night and a couple on their hammock beds out back. they also have foam mats as well. The pup is sleeping on one of the cheapo kmart beds, until she finishes eating it :laugh:.

Wonder why the OP was removed? We have trampoline beds, which get regularly destroyed because a certain border collie can't just get into them slowly, he has to take a running leap and jump into them, doing a little skid as he lands :rolleyes: every few months they get holes, which get gradually bigger. We will probably just put a hessian bag over it next time :laugh: we also have an outdoor kennel which has a soft bed inside.

Wonder why the OP was removed? We have trampoline beds, which get regularly destroyed because a certain border collie can't just get into them slowly, he has to take a running leap and jump into them, doing a little skid as he lands :rolleyes: every few months they get holes, which get gradually bigger. We will probably just put a hessian bag over it next time :laugh: we also have an outdoor kennel which has a soft bed inside.

The OP has a very very regular habit of deleting posts.. Happens all the time..

The OP has a very very regular habit of deleting posts.. Happens all the time..

And this thread didn't even get any negative comments , it was all positive with people proudly displaying photos. Truly weird the way they keep getting edited! confused.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Special bed ? Whats that ? I have a bed, this bed is shared property..........generally by myself, my wee fellow and my black headed evil cat.

Sometimes wee dog sleeps on a folded blanket on the floor but generally we have a pack experience when we sleep. I usually pat them to help me settle.......sad really.....:)

I think the original post was deleted because...well, they asked about what kind of bed (singular), obviously should have been what kind of beds (plural or multiple).

Our 2 have a selection, I count 6 beds so far- 2 trampoline beds with vet bed over the top- one on the top deck, one underneath- can't be expected to walk upstairs if you are really tired!; a fabric papapsan chair on the deck for curling up on as opposed to stretching out on; the BBQ table which they sunbake on; old lounge cushions on the floor in the TV room that they share with the cat and juvenile humans; old quilts piled in a corner of the TV room for when they want to make a den and don't want to be near the stinky juvenile human; a crate with foam cushions and old blankets for proper night time sleep; and we are waiting on a Snuggle Bed which I ordered recently (will replace the quilt pile with this). I plan to get a wooden day bed (hopefully second hand) to replace the papasan and one trampoline. They also steal the cats bed even though they can't really fit in it, laundry basket occasionally, and they also have been known to sleep in a large plant pot. They are not allowed on the human beds, but occasionally sneak in a dance all over the beds usually just after we make them.

• 3 weeks later...

resurrecting this thread as some of the beds around this house are due for an upgrade

has anyone got the dog gone smart doughnut bed

http://www.ozpetshop.com.au/product_info.php/cPath/21_34/products_id/2854

or the fuzzyard ones?

http://www.ozpetshop.com.au/product_info.php/cPath/21_34/products_id/1231

Trying to weigh in the pros and cons...

I'm also looking at BarkaParka but my two seem to like to have "sides" to their beds

Vulcan seems to like our bed so much I've been thinking of getting him his own memory foam to sleep on... I presumed they'd be way expensive but now I know theyre only $30 he might be getting one before winter arrives...

He has a canvass kennel in laundry where he sleeps at night (has trampoline style floor) with a snooza futon mat in it - plus blankets too when its cold. In the lounge he has a faux fur donut bed (curled up in it now..naww). An a trampoline bed outside, which he pretty much uses for bone gnawing time.

Guest Clover

One of the Fuzzyard beds lasted all of a day here :laugh:. For baskets i still cant go past the stay dry/ Bono fido beds :).

Love this thread. Have just ordered a snuggle BarkaParka for my pup! I've been looking at the enclosed cat beds for her because she loves to get into cozy spots to sleep (anywhere but her crate! so I think she will love the snuggle BarkaParka.

Mostly she's happy to snuggle into an old tshirt of mine, or mums dressing gown to sleep, but I'd feel better if she had a "real" bed lol

Her favourite beds:

00076c99.jpg

00075tf2.jpg

Edited by minimax

resurrecting this thread as some of the beds around this house are due for an upgrade

has anyone got the dog gone smart doughnut bed

http://www.ozpetshop...roducts_id/2854

or the fuzzyard ones?

http://www.ozpetshop...roducts_id/1231

Trying to weigh in the pros and cons...

I'm also looking at BarkaParka but my two seem to like to have "sides" to their beds

Ive got one of the fuzzyard ones for Abbey she loves it, but i would say it hasnt stayed very fluffy, i think it could have had alot more filling. Also unless you have a 8kg washing machine it is a bit hard to wash, my 7kg only just does it. Ive had it since December and Abs sleeps in it everynight, i dont see it ebing very comfortable after another couple of months, for the price i think you would like it to last a bit longer that 6 months.

This was when i first got it, she's a bit bigger now, she cuddles up in a little ball in it. Tucks her legs under looks like a little lamb :)

8e97cf2e.jpg

The other ones in your first link look okay, im just wondering how we would go washing it as it does look like it has the extra filling that the fuzzyard one is missing.

Abbey has a masterpet pillow type bed in her kennel, but considering she can understand just yet (shes a 5 month old pup) that its a good place for sleeping i dont know how it holds up.

Im thinking about one of these next:

http://www.mypetware...GREY-5-X-LARGE/

Atleast you can wash the cushion in these and just air out the rest of it.

Edited by Tara8430

Awwww look at that little puglet! :heart:

I am thinking of the snuggle BarkaParka for Will has he loves having a blanket over him in winter, but not sure he'd figure out how to slip under the cover :grimace:

Abbey is gorgeous too! :thanks:Tara, that's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. Fuzzyard is off the list now, and off I go to investigate the BonoFido site :walkdog: !

I think the first one I posted has removable covers, which would make it easier for washing etc...

Holly that's a gorgeous and happy Husky!

thanks again!