Lost Beagle Bitch Buderim

hilaryo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Sara's called them both Friday and today. All pounds, vets and animals shelters have been contacted.

Everywhere we drove this afternoon, Hilary had put a flyer. I think they are going to try and walk Taylors Road tomorrow. I suggested getting out there at dawn and starting before it really heats up.

I think she'll only respond to people she knows. Unfortunately she ran away from the people who saw her and tried to give her some water. That's why I suggested taking a crate down there, with some food, water and her clothes or a blanket and leaving it around the area.

Ok, well instead of me calling at some ungodly hour, should I just meet whomever at Taylors Road in the morning? If so what time. But if you think someone she doesn't know may scare her off, then just let me know if there is anything else I can do. I'm so sorry you are going through this :(

Hilary will be up early, they've also got a litter of 3 day old beagles up there. Just sms Hilary when you get up and see if she would like any help. Unfortunately I can't get back up there tomorrow, that's why we went this afternoon.

Silly Cinds :( Come home sweet girl.

SHE'S HOME :happydance2::cheer:

Unbelievable happiness - so much I can't stop crying :laugh:

Cindy walked up out of the reserve having found her way home. Covered in lots of tiny ticks but no big ones. Pads are a mess all blistered and her poor muzzle is skinned from sniffing to find her way home.

Heartfelt thanks to you for you well wishes and spreading the word via FB, etc.

Special thanks to Erin and Andrew for doing the flyer and for coming up yesterday to help search - love you guys!!!

SHE'S HOME :happydance2::cheer:

Unbelievable happiness - so much I can't stop crying :laugh:

Cindy walked up out of the reserve having found her way home. Covered in lots of tiny ticks but no big ones. Pads are a mess all blistered and her poor muzzle is skinned from sniffing to find her way home.

Heartfelt thanks to you for you well wishes and spreading the word via FB, etc.

Special thanks to Erin and Andrew for doing the flyer and for coming up yesterday to help search - love you guys!!!

This has brought tears to my eyes!! Am so happy for you :thumbsup:.

Good work Cindy finding your way home...your Beagle nose has not failed you :).

Now it is time for Willow to come home :crossfingers:. Thinking of you Sway and family.