Dogue Puppies

huga

Couldn't resist another look and had to say.....I just love the very top photo on the right hand side - it looks like it's jumped straight out of a Studio Ghibli animation :thumbsup:

That one is one of my faves too. I love it :D

are there 2 different litters of pups there Huga or is it just the angle of the camera? that 3rd last photo especially?

I've been "squeeing" over these photos on your fb wall, they are just so adorable!

Yep. The little guys are 7 weeks and there is also Ziva, who is a keeper from another litter. She is 12 weeks old and just the loveliest girl. She completely tolerated all the little ones hanging off her.

How adorable are they?? I bet you spent more time cuddling them than photographing them... I would have... *grin*

T.

I get into a bit of a zone when I shoot, so there wasn't too much cuddling going on. There were a few times when I was laying on the ground, shooting away and got mauled. Can't say I minded a bit of 'death by puppy' :D

Edited by huga

Thanks all :)

Adorable! :D What more is there to say! :laugh:

ETA: I just wanted to add i just had a quick look at your blog Katie and love it. You are one talented lady. Love your pictures! :thumbsup:

And thank you Mel, I missed this earlier :)

• 2 weeks later...