• Inside on their bed/in their crate
    • Inside on YOUR bed
    • Outside
    • Other

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of mine sleep in closed soft crates - Rosie is in the walk in robe and Earl is in the corner of the bedroom next to the window - best thing I ever did was crate train them - makes for peace of mind that they aren't wandering at night

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

IN the bed :laugh:

Orbee waits on 'his' side of the bed for me to lift up the doona and say OK. Then he comes up and curls up next to me under the doona.

If it's too hot though, he'll sleep somewhere else, either on the floor next to my bed, out in the living room on his bed or outside in his crate.

Both sleep on the bed with me.Stan goes to bed before me,always stays on his side of the bed and has his own boomerang pillow.Maddie comes to bed with me and curls up in a ball on the other side.If it's really hot Stan might sleep on the lounge and Maddie gets the pillow. :)

my BT and cattle sleep outside, kennels, beds etc.

My dally sleeps inside in his bed in the dining room, he is old and needs some peace away from the other 2.

During the day they have access to the garage too, so the couch is the best spot :laugh:

post-3531-0-75416200-1324933665_thumb.jpg

Edited by juice

They all get on the bed when I go to bed and then move off in the summer to sleep in front of the fans or on the couch. Nala often sleeps in her crate. They come back up on the bed in the morning for cuddles and rumbles. In winter they tend to stay on the bed and snuggle.

I have a king size bed, and all 8 dogs let me sleep on it. Mind you they pick their spots first, and I get to sleep on what's left. Tara loves to share my pillow. In summer they spread out, but in winter I am outlined by dogs and can't move.