What A Beautiful Surprise Gift From A Mystery Doler!

Wow, I was overwhelmed when I recieved this gorgous painting of my beautiful Tammy in the mail. A 'mystery' DOL'er had asked Cazzie to paint her portait for me and send it anonymously. The kindness, generosity and thoughtfulness made me cry :cry:

P1100647-001.jpg

Thankyou sooooo much to the extra special person who did this for me, it makes me smile every time I look at it. I miss my Tammy every day but I am very grateful for the time I had with her and all she taught me, she truely was a blessing.

My life is in such turmoil at the moment so receiveing this beautiful gift absolutely made not only my day but my week and more!

A heartfelt thankyou to who ever did this for me :thanks::hug:

A couple of photo's of Leah and Tammy being silly :)

P1060340-1.jpg

P1060335-1.jpg

Oh, what a lovely / thoughtful gesture. Beautiful picture too. Now that is just awesome for you. Restores my faith in humanity & warms my heart. How kind of them.

Best go find the tissues I think, it's made my cry. :cry: Soooo sweet.

Edited by BC Crazy

Kudos Caz you have an amazing talent :D

DOL is an amazing place and you have obviously made an impression/friendship on another DOL member.

Make you feel great to hear stories like this, thanks for sharing.

What a truly beautiful gesture for someone to do for you! Cazzie as always I love your work - its beautiful .

Now you get to look at that for the rest of your life knowing that dogz is a pretty good place and that someone cared enough to let you know you are held in high regard.

Who ever did this - take a bow!

Even better - Cazzie donated the proceeds from this to rescue - You're beautiful Cazzie and I hope you have next March in your diary because Id really love to tell you that in person in Canberra.

Julie

What a beautiful gesture.

10 years ago we had to PTS our beautiful cattle dog, my husband cried and cried, so much so that the vet nurse had to leave the room as she was crying also. They allowed us to leave without paying then a couple of days later sent us a beautiful hand painted card of a cattle dog that looked exactly like our little girl

Still have the card and everytime I look at it, it brings a smile to my face, I hope the picture does the same for you :)

Edited by TraceyB