Your Choice If Only These Available?

kja

Doggie dry biscuits  

104 members have voted

1. 1. You must feed one of these - which would you choose?

• Chum
    • Pal
    • Lucky Dog
    • Supercoat

Given that they are all crap and I wouldn't feed it to any dog, but for the sake of the exercise and picking one, I'd go with the Supercoat.

There's a few in the "Pedigree/Pal" range but I went with the most common one sold where I worked and that was the "mince and veg" and judged it against Supercoat Adult Chicken.

They were both as bad as each other however the Supercoat won out, as the Pedigree contains food colouring.

Guest english.ivy

If I had to pick one .. Supercoat.

I wouldn't mind feeding that for a short period but only on a VERY if basis.

Last time I read the ingredients list for Supercoat (~5 years ago) the Puppy was the only one with protein as the first ingredient, the others were filler. I would have said to feed the puppy to all ages. This was before any Sensitive had been introduced, I have no idea about that.

Agree with whoever said make the food at home, buying meat in bulk makes it more affordable.

I have a 14 year old doing well on Supercoat Light and Mature, previous dogs were fed this in maturity anad lived to 15 and 16 years respectively in a breed of normal lifespan of 12 to 14 years My younger dogs are fed a premium brand but I have seen no reason to change from Supercoat when the old guys do so well They have chicken wings, meaty bones, vegemite toast for brekkie and 2 x 1s too

It might be rubbish but they reckon its good rubbish and so do I, all they need apparently